• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC /Sign-Ups] Legend of Fanistia

Barubu

.EXE
Ok, RP-ers, listen up. It's pretty simple. You're a Pokemon. You can evolve, use moves, whatever. But you're not the only one. There are hundreds. They used to be divided into four regions, but now it's just one; formed by all of the others. Fanistia. The legend is that the regions were all together once before, but Groudon and Kyogre didn't want all of the legendaries to battle all the time, so they split it up into four. Now, they've come together again, but Groudon and Kyogre are buried deep inside the highest mountain on Fanistia: Mt. Koudai. A team of pokemon have banded together to travel to the mountain, awaken Kyogre and Groudon, and have them divide the regions once again. That's us.

~~~~RULES~~~~

Basic stuff.No godmoding, you can't be dodging every attack, or having all of yours hit, etc.
I'd like it if you only had one character, but if you have a reason, PM me.
I'll be controlling anything major that happens; if you want something major to happen, though, PM me.(that includes evolving and leveling up.)
Start off with whatever the non-evolved form of your pokemon is.

~~~~FORM~~~~

Name: (Yeah, like you don't know.)
Species:(The pokemon you are)
Gender:(Again,duh. Pokemon like Magnemite have no genders.)
Level:(cooresponds with moves, evolution, etc. And don't make your level the one right before where you evolve.Duh.You can be a higher level than your evolving-level, and PM me when you want to evolve.)
Status:(Leader,Staff,Recruits. I'm the leader (I control where we go and other major things.), first three to sign up are the staff( can level up freely and consult me on where we go. Can be pre/de-moted). The rest are Recruits(can be promoted to staff, and consult the staff or me on major things). All decisions must first go through me.
Appearance:(It's...what...you...look...like.)
Personality:( How you act, what your favorite things are, whatever.)
Extra moves:(the three TM moves/tutor/breeding moves you know-we will find/learn more)
Other:(You can put your history here, I just don't want to make you write it.

~~~~MINE~~~~

Name:Shokubutsu
Species:Venasaur
Level:50
Appearance:Shokubutsu wears a sash signifying his "leader" status. Other than that, he's a normal Venasaur
Personality:Shokubutsu is kind, but is stern when needed. He is very powerful.
Extra Moves:Leaf Storm, Synthesis,SolarBeam
Other:none, sorry.

~~~~ACCEPTED~~~~

Shokubutsu/Venasaur/Me/Leader
Blaze/Blaziken/Ketsu/Staff
Tanker/Parasect/Blastoise/Staff
Nightstalker/Scyther/Steele/Staff
Isabelle/Starly/Cryptica/Recruit
Lari/Cleffa/Tsunami/Recruit

Last edited:
Name: Blaze
Species: Blaziken
Level: 45
Appearance: Her right hair-feathers-thing is shorter than her left and she carries a tan messenger bag with the group's supplies in it.
Personality: Blaze is very motherly and considers anyone under her to be her chicks. As such, if you hurt anyone badly, you're in for a world of hurt. Except for that, she's very well-mannered, soft-spoken, and calm. She likes having a plan and doesn't like to wing it. Although she's alright with water Pokémon, she is terrified of water and will not willingly go within 5 feet of a large body of it.
Extra moves: Fire Punch, Night Slash, Solar Beam
Other: Eh, Played-Out. And ability is Blaze.

Last edited:
Legend of Fanistia

Name: Tanker
Species: Parasect
Level: 42

Appearance: With globular white eyes and a gigantic mushroom attached to his back, Tanker is the model Parasect. He has large, powerful claws with surprising dexterity. His voice is low but generally cheery.

Personality: Calm and rational, Tanker, trained in the medical arts, is careful. A bit of a worrier, the Bug-type is impatient, but not rude about it. He likes to get things done, striving to reach goals by helping his teammates. As the team's healer, Tanker prefers to hunker down on a battlefield and heal his allies, while poisoning and otherwise hurting his opponents from afar. Tanker is a bit obsessive-compulsive, tearing up grass and stacking twigs when nervous or bored.

Extra moves: Synthesis, Mimic, Bide
Other: Ability is Effect Spore

You two. Here. Now. You're in. Also, could you edit in your abilities in "other", please?(If it wasn't clear, future posters in this thread do that, too.)

Name: Nightstalker
Species: Scyther
Level: 40

Appearance: Not much different than an ordinary Scyther, just slightly darker in color. He also polishes his scythes more than most Scyther (Is that possible!?), so his scythes are quite sparkly.

Personality: He is kinda shy for the most part. He will get annoyed easily due to his lack of social interactment. He is the last to talk, and he will very rarely talk at all unless he feels he really needs to. When he does talk, he is just as cocky as any Scyther. He also has a strong sense of revenge. Not much to note.

Extra moves: Cut, False Swipe, (Never know when it might come in handy) and Brick Break.

Other: Ability is Swarm.

Time to use ANOTHER character from a dream.

Name: Isabelle
Species: Starly. Yes, I DID say starLY.
Level: 7
Appearance: Your average Starly, except smaller because she's young.
Personality: She tends to be snappy, but normally is kind. She is also patient when it comes to doing things that take long, but she doesn't have good endurance because... well, she's weak.
Extra moves: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack
Other: Ability -- Keen Eye

Last edited:
Name: Lari
Species: Cleffa. Yes, yes, a Cleffa. I know. But Cleffa.
Level: 3
Appearance: It's... just a Cleffa. Really. A very young, somewhat emotionally scared Cleffa, but it's still a Cleffa...
Personality: Still a child, so I'm a bit naive, I have a tendency to cry easily, I'm emotional... really, have you never seen a Cleffa before? Seriously, just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill abandoned Cleffa. Oh, I have difficulty trusting people, since I've been scared emotionally. Although... while it's hard to gain my trust, it's pretty much for life.
Extra moves: Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Fake Tears
Other: Magic Guard. Was abandoned as an egg, hatched alone in *insert name of random place as found on map of RP*... other than that... well... I'm a Cleffa.

Back
Top Bottom