• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you reading? II

@Squishier Cobra; The Red Pyramid? My friend read that! I never got to read it though. I knwo it's by Rick Riordan, who made the Perct Jackson Series and the Lost Hero!

I am currently reading "Artemis Fowl the Time Paradox"

Wasn't he a clever boy? =P

Right now I'm reading Persuasion for like the fourth time. My English professor centered our entire class around that book because she loves it so much -_-

My friend basically forced me to read the first Maximum Ride book (The Angel Experiment by James Patterson), so yeah. I have to say, it's pretty awesome so far.

Tiger's Quest. Was very satisfied with the ending of Forever, by Maggie Stiefvater. The Deamon King was nice too.

Finished the entire Artemis Fowl Series.

Woders what book to read next.....

Suggestions?

Did anyone here read Middlesex? I'm considering it for a book project, but it's been really slow for me. I'll keep it up if it's worth it, though.

The Son of Neptune... pretty ok so far. Still wish it focused more on Percy, but I'm liking these new characters a lot.

Back
Top Bottom