• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

heromon sign ups

ok doing new role play adventure fighting action display your character like this ill display mine ill probably end up playing 3 but ill post my first one

name:Alex
type:squirtle
story:a hero turned into a powerless pokemon
abilitys:cant use spells so just attacks with a spikey mace
attitude:fun and adventure/fight loving

post back if you want to join or if i should change something

ok so i decided that i might as well put in a story this will be the first story of many for my trio

Alex woke up in a strange house and without his wife Monica or his friend Max then he noticed he was a squirtle he gets beat up by a powerful pokemon then gets helped by the first friendly or second unfriendly pokemon he sees that is the first one that joins the rest is up to you to decide more can make entrances

Magic, maces, and Pokemon all at once don't tend to mix, (wo)man. Please refrain from this combo in the future. If you want Pokemon, then use attacks. If you want Skyrim equipment, do that. Don't mix the two, it doesn't work.

(its man) and you make a good point pokemon especially tiny turtle ones dont ussually use weapons so forget the mace hes already unable to use magic because hes been downsized to a weaker being

Back
Top Bottom