• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Do you use the GPS?

Do you use the GPS often?

• Total voters

alonsyalonso

Will be leaving soon. Bye!!!
I only really used it to fufill my pokedex, dont do that anymore?
do any of you use the GTS? When was the last time you used it?
What was the best trade you've ever done?

Plz ignore title, i know full well that a GPS is a device -I use it all the time...

Last edited:
Only to try and pick up legends with nice natures. The best thing I got was an Uxie with 3 stats with IVs over 27 and Modest nature. Still hunting nice Regis though.
Aside from that, I only use it to clone :p

No, no, he means the GPS.
There's a feature you can download now lets you use your DS with either Diamond or Pearl version in it as a GPS device. I've found it very useful. I use it all the time.

Why yes, I do use my Global Positioning System quite frequently.

Sure! It helps me find my way. :D

Oh, the GTS? Only if I want a Pokemon I'm too lazy to go looking for myself. (Spiritomb, Cherrim...)

The GPS? I have one everywhere. One in the car, one on my phone, one in my room...

I only use it when I'm bored (and if I get WiFi or not..)

I rarely use the GTS as it is full of people asking for legendarys and offering crap!
This GPS you are talking about, well, I haven't got any clue what it is sooo, no I guess...

I use the GTS all the time. The best trade I did was getting a shiny Dustox for a male Mismagius. I also got a shiny Raichu for one of my Rayquaza. :D

Well, I USED to use the GTS all the time. I WAS trying to get a Magmortar. No luck though, so my Pokédex will forever be incomplete... seeing as my parents passworded the WiFi. ;.;

When my Wifi stopped working, I couldn't get on anymore ;-;
I'd done a few trades though, My best was definatly getting my first Palkia for a Lv.40 Magikarp (not from R/S/E.). I traded that Palkia for my current Palkia though. I also traded my Mewtwo for another Mewtwo and my Regigigas for another Regigigas. So mostly I have the same pokemon I had but from other countries, lol.

I use it to get Pokemon I'm too laaazy for, but now that I know some people with Diamond and Emerald who can give me Pokemon, I just ask them. :D
My best trade...well, I traded a lvl. 100 Ho-oh (cloned) for a Bidoof, just to imagine the look on the trainer's face. :P

My brother has a GPS, but we don't. My dad knows most of his way around England and Scotland anyway, and for places he doesn't know,w e use a good ol' road map.

In all seriousness though, I've used it twice, I think. I was testing it out the first time, and I traded an Abra for a German Mantyke, which is therefore called Mantirps, and I also traded a Machoke (I think?) for a Kadabra, which is obviously an Alakazam now.

Back
Top Bottom