• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)

Shadowflare absorbed the fire with Flash Fire. "Thank you for the boost, Noelle." she said as she threw a Flamethrower in the direction of Ren. "Everybody thinks you're the culprit, Ren, and I might have to agree."

Cannon turned and pointed his arm at Ren. "If Shadowflare doesn't wipe you out, I will."

He looked over his shoulder at Noelle. "How's about the toast?"

"I thought I asked you for some toast earlier on? Svart isn't getting it, and you're my next choice!"

"Oh," Noelle barked. She sped off, heading straight for the kitchen. She prepared a fresh plate of toast for Mistress Shadowflare, and held the edge of the plate in her mouth and brought it to the Ninetales, placing it at her bedside.

Shadowflare ate the toast. "Thank you, Noelle. You may have a cookie and continue with what you were doing."

"Thank you, mistress," said Khran. "I will leave now."

Khran went outside, looking back on the mansion that he called home so long, yet it truly wasn't his real home. His real home is a cavern that he and Opal share with many cave dwelling Pokemon.

Khran sighed as he walked down the brick path. The things I must do to help a loved one survive... he thought.

"I did it." he snarled, "I admit it. Go ahead, just TRY and kill me."

He dodged the Flamethrower with ease.

Lex tensed. Every muscle in his body was ready to spring into action, and his mind had slammed down it's defences against telepathic intrusion. There would be no need or time to teleport, so the element of surprise was the most important weapon he could have

I for one will not try and kill him, but there's no reason he needs to know that

Toxic, paying attention to the Roselia's Solarbeam and Ren admitting that he had done it, payed no attention to the Thunder Kiki had sent, and got hit full-blast. "Hm. Well, I guess you do have the guts to fight back, don't you kid?" She growled. No Pokemon's threats are gonna' stop me from battling. Especiallynot a stupid Rhyperior, who I can easily take out with an attack. "Stay out of my buisness, or I'll get you too. And that goes for everyone. Now, Kiki, I say we settle this, one and for all." She said, loading an Ice Beam. Well, Ren finally admitted he was guilty. Nice goin'.

((Is there a limit to how many moves the Pokemon can learn, or is it just 4?))

"That does it!" exclaimed Cannon. Yet he did nothing other than look at Shadowflare questioningly, as if to say, Can I shoot him PLEASE?

Great, thought Lex, Just what we need

He leapt between Toxic and Kiki, and put out an arm in either direction, palms faicing the arguing pokémon.

"That's ENOUGH!" he shouted, "We do not need to be dealing with petty arguments right now."

"Yes. Can we just please all quit fighting?" asked Shadowflare. ((NOTE: There will be a sequel to this.)) Shadowflare shot a look at Cannon as if to say, "Yes, but Ren only. No one else."

Thorn Looked down at himself, finally noticing the glowing. Evolution? Already? He felt overjoyed, but Ren's confess startled him. The glowing ceased, but Thorn didn't care. If he was this strong, he'd evolve later on.

Right now he was deciding what to do. He now admired the Espeon. He wasn't afraid to admit her poisoned Shadowflare, that he despised the Ninetales probably as much as he did himself.

"Now, now. I say we not kill the Espeon just yet. If we did, that would make us just as horrible as he, right?" He offered, voice dangerously calm.

"True, Thorn, it is not our place to act as judge, jury and executioner within the confines of the house. I will contact the authorities as soon as everyone agrees to stop fighting, and they will deal with Ren."

Cannon nodded. He turned towards Ren and lifted his arm.

It clicked. And a split second later, an explosion was triggered right where Ren was standing.

Lex dived towards Ren, but he was too far away and wouldn't be fast enough even if he teleported.

Great. Now all hell will break loose.

At the cavern, Khran found Opal in the care of his trusted friend, Corona, a Charmeleon.

"Khran?" mused the familiar Pokemon.

"It's me, Corona."

"Wow! How's your job with Shadowflare?"

"The pay is bad, and there are few servants who aren't at each others throats. There's been a recent incident with this Espeon that poisoned and tried to assassinate her, too. The mistress, though, is the least of my worries."

"I see. But, what brings you all the way back here?"

"Opal. I need to bring him back to the mansion."

"But that place sounds horrible! Are you sure?"

"I don't know when I might have enough money to move on, and mistress will allow him to stay. I'll protect him, I promise. I've had to put up a fight before."

"Alright. Opal's sleeping right now, though. You'll have to carry him back."

"That's alright. Oh, and I know you'll miss him. But, we'll come back someday, I can assure you!"

Corona showed signs of tearing up, so Khran gave him a reassuring pat on the back and left with Opal in his arms.

Thorn gasped as Cannon's arm fired. He hoped that Ren would be fine.

"Cannon! You fool!" He snapped, pointing his beautiful yet deadly arms at him. He'd poison Cannon if he'd have to.

Back
Top Bottom