• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

home of the Shiny

Rose looked up in to sky. The sun was going down making a Sunset with the mix of reds, yellows, and oranges making it look as the sky was on fire. "wow" Rose whispered.

"Sure, Jell. What do ya' want, though? Because I have completly no idea. Whatsoever, but I'm hungry, too!" mikiozu answered, wanting to find food so she could eat. A berry wouldn't be so bad. Especially a sweet Pecha Berry...Mmm... ((Zuea, you're the first post in a while! I don't this place to DIE!!!))

"I do! Pecha Berries are exactly what I had in mind!" Mikiozu ran outside to where Rose was. "Wow, a tree of 'em! Yummy."

Rose was trying to get a Pecha Berry of the tree when Mikiozu came "Here! have this one!"Rose said when she got one down.

Houdja walked up next to Watermelon and marched around in a circle. At the end, he curled up and fell asleep.

Dreams used Psychic to get all the Berries down, then carried as much as she could hold in the cave. Which is practically all of them because the used Psychic to move them. She then put the pile of them outside the cave for the others and kept two of them for herself.

Jello stared in awe at the pile of Pecha berries before her. "Oooh... Pecha berries. I heard from somebody that they're supposed to be hollow on the inside for some reason. I wonder if they taste good..."

Jello had never tried a Pecha berry before. She had never really needed them since she had immunity from most poisons ((immunity is a real ability that jigglypuffs can have)).

She grabbed a berry and was surprised at the soft surface. She gently held it and took a tiny nibble.

"This is delicious! I'm definitely gonna have more!"
She proceeded to mow down on the Pecha berry and then grabbed another. She just couldn't get enough of the pink fuzzy sweetness. She was about to grab a third one but she remembered that this could be their only food supply for a while.

Dreams threw one of the pecha Berries in her mouth, and hid the other one in a secret compartment she recently made. She then turned into a Shiny Togekiss for no reason and flew around.

Jello finished her meal and looked up at the sky. It was getting darker.
She then grabbed a bunch of leaves and put them in a nice little pile for a bed. It wasn't much, but it would do for the time being.
"Guys, I'm gonna get some shut eye. Good night." Jello said as she curled up on her pile of leaves.

Back
Top Bottom