• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

Will marched into the building without slowing even glancing at anyone else.

~~~

Wilson sighed as he saw the Togekiss pick up the microscope.
"Echo...," he said in a monotone, pointing towards the Togekiss.
A Starmie popped up from the far side of the room. The telescope vanished from it's place in the mouth of the pokémon and returned to the desk.

"I suggest, Zelda, that you recall your pokémon if you cannot keep it under control. However, you are not overly early, and you may be seated, but please don't touch anything yet."

Wilson headed over to the microscope, pulling some paper towel from a roll sitting by the sink as he went, and wiped it down where the Togekiss had been holding it.

Zelda mumbled an apology and recalled her Pokemon. She sat down in one of the seats and tried not to look horrified, which she was.
What a wonderful st- Okay, don't make a big deal about this.. It isn't. You're really paranoid. Forget it.
Katniss usually obeyed her, and didn't do things like that. That wasn't entirely true. She did stupid things like that to be cute, which it was. (Assuming she didn't break anything.) "Out of control" was occasionally a perfect description.
She released Kitty. Kitty always listened, if only because she was always sleeping. Zelda scratched the Mew behind its ears and stared into space. Kitty curled up in a ball on her lap and purred loudly. Pulling a notebook and pencil from her bag, she started doodling, waiting for something to actually happen. Zelda looked at the page and quickly scribbled out a triforce she'd drawn, silently cursing her parents for everthing Zelda game related.

Last edited:
Aria rushed down the sidewalk and into the school. Almost immediately, she barged into class. When she slowed down, she said, "Please excuse my tardiness!"

Wyatt slumped into the school, staring down into the book he held in his hands. He weaved expertly through the halls to his first class, without even looking up. He slid into his class, shutting the book with a snap and slipping it in his messenger bag, where it settled next to the six Pokeballs it contained, his sketchbook, and a pencil case. He mumbled something like 'sorryi'mlate' and plopped into a desk.

Will marched straight into his class without even acknowledging the teacher, and went straight for his usual seat in the back corner. With no apparent hurry he pulled out a notepad and pen, placed them on the desk, and leaned back into the chair.

~~~~~~~~

Gwen dashed along another corridor and came to the classroom as someone else was entering. She skidded to a halt and followed them in, dropping into her usual seat next to the door. She pulled a red and white orb from her pocket pointed it at Towy. The Togepi vanished in a flash of red light
"You have to stay in there OK"
She began to search through her bag for her books and things for the lesson

Last edited:
Ned sped to school at full speed, atop his Suicune. Hm. I guess we won't be too late, with this note from 'mom.'
They arrived at school 20 minutes after the bell. He handed his teacher the note, and slumped into his seat soundlessly.

Aria slumped into her seat also. It was on the very right side of the room, but she really didn't mind. Was everyone here yet? she wondered.

Dr. Lehrer Walked briskly into the school building and looked at his watch. He was 20 minutes late for the bell, as always. However, he didn't have a homeroom and his first class wasn't until 2nd period. Link had got there an hour earlier. Dr. Lehrer entered the Battlefield, his classroom. He set everything up for today's lesson. It would be ethics of pokemon battling. He was a teacher of pokemon battling and the theory thereof. His adopted son James, or as everyone, even Ruby, called him, Link was already in class and he would be in Dr. Lherer's class 2nd period. In the meantime the Dr. went into his office to write some letters to his superiors.

Sarah pulled out a Pokeball, using her Lugia to quickly fly her and Ayumi to school, despite being late as heck.
"Ayumi, hang on! Go, Twister, go!" Twister took off, Ayumi very scared.
"Yikes! But we should be here about...now." Sarah and Ayumi ran into the school, rushing like crazy, got what they needed from their lockers, and tried to sneak into class.

Sarah, being normally quiet snuck in with pretty much no problem, but Ayumi? tripped over her shoes, her green messenger bag with a Chikorita in the corners falling from her shoulder to the floor, causing her notebooks and books to slip out. "Oopsies. Heh. Sorry that I'm, uh, late." Sarah slapped her forehead, shaking her head at her friend's mistakes.

Hm. I guess I'm not the only one who was late. But I was the only one who forged a note, thought Ned, as people trickled into the Pokémon Theory class.
Well, maybe you shouldn't have been late, said his Suicune, telepathically.
Well, I couldn't go to school without finding my shoes!
He was about to say something, but the teacher interrupted, by starting the class. "Today, we will be reviewing the Gender Ratio Theory, composed by the famous Dr. Butterfree!"
The class groaned.
Uggh, I memorized this last year! I hate review!
But some people may need it, argued Suicune.
I guess.
He spent the majority of the remaining class writing notes from memory and chatting with Suicune.

Dr. Lehrer was just now leaving his office. It was just about 2nd period and his first class was just coming in. I consisted, but the most notable ones were Link, Zelda, and Ned. These were probably some of the smartest students in the school. Dr. Lehrer really liked teaching Battling and strategy because it was a class that everyone seemed to like. It was one of the few that you were allowed to have your pokemon out in. Dr. Lehrer always has his Blaziken out, and during class he calls out his Latios. The two pokemon can speak English, Latios can do it naturally and Blaziken learned from Dr. Lehrer. Dr. said "Today we will be studying the ethics of Pokemon battling. What can anyone tell me WHY we battle?"

((Uh, how do we know which class our characters are supposed to be in? I just guessed, but... :sweatdrop:))

((Put them in one of the classes that one of us teaches. There are SO MANY if you. If you decide to be in my class then I will add you to my above list))

((Uh.. okay. So, that would be my character's next class, I assume. She's in Dr./Mr./Sir./Mrs. Wilsons class at the moment. God, and my school schedules were confusing enough! At least I don't have to make it up as I go along, like this. =P))

((how about we make a schedule? Something like this:

1st - Pokémon Science - Dr. Seth Wilson
2nd- Pokemon Battling - Dr. Ruby Lehrer
Lunch
3rd- Pokemon Handling - Mrs. Lavi Baker
4th- (whatever class he teaches, was never said) - Mr Andrew Rumsfeld

how's that?))

Back
Top Bottom