• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Curse of the Animal~

Name: Likoria Blackwell
Side: Good
Animal: Wolf
Human Apperance:
blackhairandredeyes.jpg

Animal Apperance:
Blackwolf-1.jpg

Personality: Likoria is caring of children and baby animals, but is otherwise harsh towards others. She likes to seclude herself and will only get into a group if someone is hurt or if a fight is about to start. She feels nausa at the sight of blood, and will sometimes faint if there is too much. Likoria is also very intellegent, but will not show it.
Bio: Likoria was born up in Ontario, Canada. Her parents divorced when she was at the age of twelve, and she lived with her father, Marcel Blackwell. Her little brother, Richard, lives with her mother named Victoria.
When Likoria first saw the witch, she found her cute and sweet. When she was turned into an animal, however, she started to loath the witch and now plans on getting her revenge.
Crush: Eric, if okay with Celestial Blade.

And if I can have another character...

Name: Richard Blackwell
Animal: Mixed Breed Puppy
Human Apperance:
___Lyan_meets_a_wolf____by_bibi_cha.jpg

Animal Apperance:
Oliver.jpg
Except with green eyes.
Personality: Richard is overactive and annoying, but cares for everyone and always tries to make someone better if they're sad or angry.
Bio: Richard, like his sister, was born in Ontario. He lived with his mother and step-father, Christian Xavier.
While visting his father and sister, he met the witch and met the same fate as Likoria.
Crush: He is slightly crushing on Nova, if okay with Evoli.

two things... one... can I resrve a spot perhaps(can't think of name...)? and all the pics in sign-up look similar... where do you get them?

What about dragons? Are dragons okay? Not like full sized ones, but maybe wolf sized ones.

Dragons are totally okay, spot reserved for turbler, and I just browse Photobucket for the pictures until I find the one I'm lookin' for. Oh, and ACCEPTED~

I have more charecters to make now...

Name: Daniel (Danny) Izari
Animal: Dog
Human Apperance: His hair color is the same as his sister's, as are his eyes. His hair is a little messy, and he wears a blue and black striped shirt and blue jeans. His sneakers are blue and white.
Animal Apperance:
wolfgif.jpg

Personality/Bio: All the things a little brother would be- loud, annoying, and a troublemaker. He's also just a sweet little kid at times, until he becomes the klutz he really is. He's learned to control it, but not too well. He was riding his bike with Miley, and in turn, met the witch that turned him into an animal.
Crush: Mysti

Name: Maria Henderson
Animal: Fox
Human Apperance:
m_92160c8c28ca31c108eede670d9a5d02.jpg

Animal Apperance:
Fox.jpg

Personality/Bio: Loud, hyper, fun to be around, and a bit rude at times, Maria makes a great friend. She lives in the same town as Miley and Danny, and lives a few blocks away. She was riding her rollerskates with the 2, and met that twerp of a witch she thought to be "cute".

Last edited:
Name: Kurougan
Side: Bad
Human Appearance: Kurougan has spiky black hair and wears a golden pendant around his stout neck. He stands about 5'8", and wears a navy blue t-shirt and faded blue jeans.
Personality: Kurougan tends to go with the flow and argues calmly, and tries to make every plan nearly flawless. He knows that everything has a bad and good side. He's dark and sinister, but friendly nonetheless.
Crush: No one.
Other: There you go! I like this~

Dragons allowed? Okay, definetly! Count me in.
Name: Valkrie
Animal: Windragon- Bird Winged Dragon
Human Apperance: I'll edit when I find a picture...
EDIT: Found one already!
Yeah.jpg
Longer hair.

Animal Apperance:
Terr.jpg
*sigh* this is the best I could find on photobucket. Imagine like this, except fully black, a normal unfeathered tail, and smaller. Wolf sized, and more.. female looking. Credits to nightmagic6 on photobucket.

Personality/Bio: Sharp tongued, doesn't easily trust people/animals. Valkrie loosens up around people/animals that she knows, and doesn't bother them... as much. She causes trouble, but is very protective of the few people she does trust.
Crush: None, maybe yet?

Last edited:
You know what, Dark Flames? *pushes my other character Cole off of the face of the Internet* CRUSH ACCEPTED!

You know what, Dark Flames? *pushes my other character Cole off of the face of the Internet* CRUSH ACCEPTED!
Yes! Now let's hope Cole doesn't randomly crash someone's computer. *secretly ploting who's comouter Cole will crash* Heh.

Back
Top Bottom