• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

"When are you planning to do this, because it will matter to Seth. If you expect him to drop his class he won't, but if you're going later, he may, but I'll talk to him after his class," came Uxie's monotonous reply.

"Tomorrow, at my house, around 9:00 AM, if that's alright. I can adjust. I'd like to take the journey on foot though."

"Right," replied Uxie, "I'll go back and let him know." And with that he teleported away as quickly as he had come.

Gwen turned to Carrie. "Do you think my mum would let me do this?"
"Your mother would probably encourage you. Therefore I advise we do not tell her, as she will want you to do it for different reasons than you do."
"Um-huh," responded Gwen.

"See ya tomorrow, Dr. Lehrer! That means I'm going."
Ahh, lunch. My favorite time of the day.
Ned walked down the hall to the cafeteria. Nobody was there. First one in! Now I don't have to wait in the long lines!
He went to the counter and ordered his usual garlic pizza as some people trickled in.

Aria followed Ned to the cafeteria. She waited a moment before getting in line and ordering...

"Teriyaki, please."

Ned sat down with his garlic pizza. He was about to bite down on it when his friend Dan walked in with a pan. "Hey Ned, I'm selling cake. 50¢."
Ned turned to face him. "I'll take two."
Ned reached into his pocket and gave Dan two quarters. He took two pieces of cake, and ate his pizza.

((That actually happened to me today))

((Long dense post warning))

Gwen suddenly found herself starving, so, returning Carrie to her pokéball, she set off for the dining hall. Will set off for lunch as well, but instead of going to the dining hall, he left the school and set off down the street to the local shops.

Dr Wilson's class had finished early, so he decided to let them go. As they left, there was a shimmer of blue light, and Uxie appeared by the windows at the back.
"Ah Uxie, and how was your morning."
"Very interesting, in fact, but before I begin Gwen Jones is sorry about not making your meeting this morning."
"Is she OK?"
"Yes. The shock had mostly worn off when I left."
"That's good ...Shock?" exclaimed Wilson in surprise.
"Yes. It seems that...well that's the main point of what I found out this morning. It appears that James Lehrer collapsed in a lesson, had a seizure, and went into cardiac arrest."
"Goodness me!"
"Yes. According to Mespirit, Gwen was trying to help him before the seizure, which caused the shock
"Well she is a vary caring person...but I digress. What happened to Master Lehrer."
"His father came in, James recovered, and Ruby moved the class to his own classroom to discuss the events."
"Why would he move the class though...who was teaching them at the time?"
"Hans Joggart"
"Ah of course. Please, continue."
"Well to summarise, Ruby thinks Liza Denson was responsible for it, as he suspects ornaments which were in the house she gave them to have cased the seizure. So he's now taking up a bunch of student volunteers to 'ask nicely' to be let in and see what Liza's doing, and if they can't get in, then he's going to try and break in. Oh, and you're invited to come along."
"Hmm...Which students are going?"
Mystari Endris, Christopher Renalade, Gwen, James Archer, Zelda Hawley, Aria...
(At this point a loud thud caused a momentary lapse in attention on Wilson's part)
...and Ned Nadalas."
"Oh dear ... somehow I can't see him getting let in with such a large group of students ... I suppose we better go, but I don't think we'll let him know yet. If he asks, I'm still considering it."
"Are you?"
"Yes"
"But you'll probably go."
"Yes. But don't say that."
"I won't."

((I hope no-one minds that I gave Joggart a frist name, but he needed it for the situation. Hence Wilson's lapse of concentration later: Aria has no surname, so I had to cover it))

Last edited:
Gwen went and sat down with her food on her own.
I wish Doug was here, she mused.

((Doug is a character which may introduce later. He is for the moment off school ill.))

When Mysti got to the front of the line, she ordered her food. "Pizza, please!" "Same here!" they said. Mysti grabbed a strawberry milk, Chris a chocolate, and they left, dispersed to their own tables and ate.

"Hey, castle invasion. I'm for it."
Zelda shrugged, then followed everyone else into the cafeteria. She grabbed what everyone else did, a pizza, and sat down. She ate quickly, then grabbed a notebook and drew a random assortment of Pokemon, looking bored.

Ned took the last bite of his crust. Hmm.. do I normally eat the crust? Meh.
He drank the remaining drops of his milk, and threw his tray out. He reached into his binder and took out a book called Eclipse, and started re-reading it. How many times am I going to read this? November 25th can't come soon enough...

Ayumi and Sarah got what apparently everybody else had, which was pizza. Sarah toke out a Mountain Dew bottle she's had in her backpack with ice packes and paper towel surrounding it.
"You kept that for lunch?"
"You got it." Ayumi decided to take Sarah to a table with someone other than just the normal. She took Sarah to a girl who had split up with a boy and went to a table away from him.
"Hi!" Ayumi said, taking Sarah's tray, sitting it down, than pushed Sarah down to the seat. "I'm Ayumi, and this girl's Sarah. Haven't I seen you in at least one of my classes? Mysti, right? It's...Yipes!" Sarah had set Ayumi's strawberry milk on her leg. "Cold! And wet from ice! Cold and wet! Yah!"
"Shut...up. Hey, Mysti. It's me, Sarah, the girl who usually drags Ayumi around to her classes because she's usually late, and she makes me late, too. nice to meet ya' personally." Sarah smiled before biting into her pizza, and sipping her Mountain Dew, while Ayumi wanted to flick a pepperoni at Sarah, but she knew it wouldn't have turned out good for her in the end.

"Hey, Sarah and Ayumi!" she replied. She finished eating and threw away her tray. "Oh yeah, forgot to stock on paper before I came to lunch..." she muttered as she sat down. "So, what's goin' on?"

Back
Top Bottom