• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Megaman 2 favorite boss

Who's your favorite Megaman 2 boss?

• Total voters
air man or metal man, probably.

What is so appealing about Air Man? He's a walking fan with a stupid facial expression, and his boss fight is a pushover. Aside from the Memetic Badass appeal, there's nothing there that the others couldn't do better.

because i like his design? imagine a sinusoidal function where the y axis is greatness and the x axis is stupidity. there are points where something is so stupid that it's great. and that is air man.

i don't care about the "meme", but the song is nice.

Please, Bubble Man is much more stupid.

That said, I like Quick Man and Crash Man. Quick Man because of his design and Crash Man because his existence gave me the laugh of my life.

i like quickman and heatman
quickman is cool B) even though he's kind of a bitch to fight but w/e
and heatman because he's a lighter :B

Metalman's cool because he yields the best weapon ever (which he is also weak too, huh)
Not to mention he was the first MM boss I ever fought

metal man's cool, but his fight should have been a lot harder. Considering that the metal blade is pretty much the most broken weapon in any Megaman game ever, he could have been a bit harder.

Back
Top Bottom