• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the starter images on serebii (if they're real) confirm my want of Tsutarja (hope I spelled that right). It's final evo looks like a grass type dragonair. Wonder if it's possible it could be part dragon?

Meh, Pokejungle said that the starter's evos are fake. I was somewhat convinced with the Tsutaaja and Pokabu evolutions, but the final Mijumaru evo seems completely random.

ANYWAYS FUN COMMERICIAL FOOTAGE IS COOL
-Looks like more FMV's will be in this game. awesome.
-The fossil that Team Plasma is looking it seems to be pretty cool. Hopefully its an actual Pokemon.
-The new evolution screen looks pretty snazzy
-The graphics look immensely better that I thought before
-MOGURYU EVOLVES INTO DORYUUZU AND MINEZUMI EVOLVES INTO MIROHOGGU? I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING
-Spiraly staircase place looks neat
-The battles look very awesome, and much smoother and quicker than previous games

Eh, I'm actually not too surprised by them being fake, considering how from-out-of-nowhere they looked and by the fact that they didn't look particularly... I dunno, marketable? I couldn't really see them being all over merchandise and stuff.

I do hope Tsutarja ends up being a badass snake thing though :c.

Honestly, I'm...not surprised.

My first reaction when looking at those were "second form Tsutarja is basically a bigger Tsutarja" and "third-form Mijimaru looks nothing like his pre-evos"

The second form is the one that was leaked weeks ago on the same animé sketch sheet that revealed Iris, koromori, etc.. That's as good as confirmed real (and on the off chance it is fake, whoever made these did not create that or mijumaru's middle stage; they just colored in someone else's hoax). It was just pokabu's middle stage and all three final stages that were in question.

Last edited:
M-m-m-m-m-magikarp? OH GOD HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THE SIMILARITIES???

It probably is but still, could be coincidence. Wonder what it'll be for? We have Gyarados for battles and Milotic for Contests (if they bring them back) so...

Not that one, no. There was a blue depressed looking fish that was made after it was announced a fish would be released (along with some fake Sugimori art of the broccolimon and the Luvdisc evo and a fake evolution silhouette for Shikijika) or something like that, but the green guy has been confirmed for a while, I thought...

If the first gym leader is Rock type, I am turning off the game right there and never playing again. Brock, Roxanne, and Roark, go fuck yourselves.

2zh2xi8.jpg

Someone else's screenshot. The colors look too flat to be Sugimori art but they're colored too well to be anime art, so I figure they're fake.

Where are the (fake) starter images? Can someone give me a link?

Fakes.

My first thought on seeing them was "where is the shading?" It's particularly noticeable on the pigs.

They were all pretty okay, but I don't think I mind that much that they're fake. I'm hoping that, despite the silhouette, Smugleaf's first evolution isn't that boring.

I'm excited about the new games. The Pokemon are actually decent and they're supposed to have a lot of new features and interesting things. Also, more emphasis on multiplayer! I guess I don't know how good that's going to be but I really want to hide Ultra Balls from my friends now.

Edit: Ninja'd! Didn't type fast enough. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom