• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(Sign-up)Pokemon: Shadow Apocalypse

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
It is the year 2132. The Virdon League lies in shambles and the surviving Pokemon must fight against other Pokemon in order to eat and live. The human species has already fallen. An unknown being has been spotted sweeping across the region, forcing some Pokemon to serve it.

In these times of turmoil, the seventeen dragons of legend have woken up from their slumber to assist Arceus. The Seventeen reperesent the seventeen types of Pokemon that exist. They have also come up with a plan in order to help them. Choosing a select group of survivors, the Seventeen have decided to give their powers to them.

Can these survivors master the powers of the Seventeen so that they may combat the mysterious being, or shall they fail in the quest? Only you can decide.

If you choose to take part of the journey, use this sign-up form:

Name:
Species:
Altered Appearance (or Fakemon Description):
Other Details:

History and Personality shall be revealed during the quest, so don't add this. May the power of the Seventeen and Arcues rest with you all as you embark on the journey.

I shall accompany you on the journey. This be my character...

Name: Jacen
Species: Riolu
Altered Appearance: N/A
Other Details: carries a small sword on his back.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon: Shadow Apocalypse

Name: Ryo
Species: Absol
Altered appearance: Part of his blade has been cut out.
Other details: Nope.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon: Shadow Apocalypse

Accepted Absol. We just need either one or two more people and we can begin...

Name: Rose
Species: roserade
Altered Appearance (or Fakemon Description): starting to wilt (doesn't mean she is old!)
Other Details: um can I have Dialgas power?

Name: Katherine
Species: Reuniclus
Altered Appearance: Her color is more light blue, and has longer feet, thereby allowing her to walk a little
Other details: N/A for now

Last edited:
Name: Golden
Species: Timburr
Altered Appearance (or Fakemon Description): Used a metal block instead of a wood one.
Other Details: N/A

Wanna start RPing again slowly so I'll start here..

Name: Tessa
Species: Sneasel
Other Details: yay I'm so creative

Name: Ali
Species: Axew
Altered Appearance: Has silver tusks and sharp silver claws on his hands.
Other Details: Ali is only a baby, the youngest out of all of them. He always dreams of evolving.

Hey, umm, Scootaloo, the Victini thing won't work. All of the others, you are accepted.

Reason: Victini already possesses power, but the Seventeen are giving their type powers to each individual, so for example, Flarix, the fire dragon will be given a fire-type all the abilities of fire.

Hope you won't mind me joining.

Name: Fokkussu
Species: Umbreon
Altered Appearance: White rings, a purple scarf. Just like my avatar.
Other Details: Well... Kinda... Nothing.

Last edited:
If its not too late:
Name: Makalu (F)
Species: Noctowl
Altered Appearance (or Fakemon Description): N/A
Other Details: mostly silent, doesn't talk except in battle

Name: Thorn
Species: Nidorina
Altered Appearance (or Fakemon Description): Very large, almost Nidoqueen size. Several scyther-cuts on her underside and left hind leg.
Other Details: Generally going by how I characterise Nidos. So omnivore, borderline carnivore. Mostly covered with quills that become rather softish when relaxed.

Name: Mobor
Species: Emboar
Altered Appearance (or Fakemon Description): Faded fur, mostly from dirt, multiple scattered scars, slightly overweight for an Emboar, has a band tied around his left arm.
Other Details: Eats in stressful non-combat situations if he can.

Name: Nightshade
Species: Charizard
Altered Appearance (or Fakemon Description): Black, with red wings, and a dark grey belly, she has blood red stripes running down her back and a scar over one eye from a fight with a tyranitar
Other Details: i have attached a sprite to help yu visulize her

Attachments

• Nightshade.png
    Nightshade.png
    2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom