• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Faction Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Multi-Faction Mafia [DAY 3]

We need to lynch someone today since there is a higher chance of getting a mafia member. Plus we lost 4 innocents and 2 alien members (well Karkat isn't an alien but part of the faction). Too bad we don't know if there are healers/inspecters or they are inactive but if they are still alive, please don't roleclaim.

The members who is inactive are Milkandcookies, Flower Doll, and Mawile. I vote for Milkandcookies since he isn't active in the mafia games and contribute to the discussion.

I can vouch for Milkandcookies's innocence. Not that he/she's given any sign of contributing, but he/she's not Mafia. We're both in the Political Faction.

Mawile said:
My role is somewhat useful to innocents but not really.

Midnight - An inspector?

OrngSumb - Medical faction, killed on Night 1.

Mai

Jack_the_PumpkinKing - Medical faction, bombed by Wargle on Day 1.

Squirrel - Political faction?

Dave Strider - Political faction?

Kirby-Chan - Medical faction?

MilkAndCookies - Political faction?

Flower Doll - Never posted.

Silver - Police faction, died on night 2 offscreen (no killing cause provided).

Legendaryseeker99 - Never posted iirc.

Phantom

MysticMoon

Seritinajii - No faction. At least, I never got one in the PM.

Wargle - Mafia faction, bombed Jack on day 1. Terrorist!

RespectTheBlade - Police faction, died on night 2, shot in the head. Probably an inspector.

Karkat Vantas - Alien faction. Lynched on day 2. Never activated.

Emerald Espeon - Alien faction, died on night 2, shot in the heart.

Mawile - its role is "somewhat useful to innocents but not really"?

Unfortunately, Emerald never said whether or not Mawile was part of the alien faction. But, I think I'll trust Mawile and choose Flower Doll who is barely ever active.

Today's votes:
-2 Flower Doll
-2 MilkAndCookies
-2 Mawile

I will allow for one more tiebreaker vote from one more living player, and then it's nighttime. If twelve hours pass and no tiebreaker than it will be randomized.

Day is extended long enough for a tiebreaker vote

I decided to vote for Flower Doll. Sorry I didn't change it sooner.

Final vote: 1 MilkAndCookies, 2 Mawile, 3 Flower Doll.

Flower Doll, emotionless as ever, is dragged off to the gallows. Unfortunately, her blue uniform gives it all away as she hangs from the noose.

Flower Doll is dead. She was a member of the Police Faction.

Approximately 47 hours for Night actions...

[size=+2]And I expect one from you, healer.[/size] You know who you are.

[size=+2]Oh, and you too, Mafia.[/size]

Re: Multi-Faction Mafia [NIGHT 3]

I just got back to a computer since this morning, so sorry for being 2 hours late.

The townspeople awake again, only to find nothing especially out of the ordinary. There is still blood in the city square, from yesterday, but nothing else is out of the ordinary. Everyone is there.

No one died.

Approximately 47 hours for discussion.

Re: Multi-Faction Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Awesome, no deaths! Huzzaaaahh. Too bad Flower Doll was part of the police faction... Well, inactive people are useless anyway, especially when they don't even show up to defend themselves.

Midnight - An inspector?

OrngSumb - Medical faction, killed on Night 1.

Mai

Jack_the_PumpkinKing - Medical faction, bombed by Wargle on Day 1.

Squirrel - Political faction?

Dave Strider - Political faction?

Kirby-Chan - Medical faction?

MilkAndCookies - Political faction?

Flower Doll - Police faction, lynched on day 3. Never said anything.

Silver - Police faction, died on night 2 offscreen (no killing cause provided).

Legendaryseeker99 - Never posted iirc.

Phantom

MysticMoon

Seritinajii - A vigilante of no faction. At least, I never got one in the PM.

Wargle - Mafia faction, bombed Jack on day 1. Terrorist!

RespectTheBlade - Police faction, died on night 2, shot in the head. Probably an inspector.

Karkat Vantas - Alien faction. Lynched on day 2. Never activated.

Emerald Espeon - Alien faction, died on night 2, shot in the heart.

Mawile - its role is "somewhat useful to innocents but not really"? Possibly an alien!

Judging by Superbird's speech at the end of Day 3, I think the mafia are inactive. So let's go with... Legendaryseeker99 who hasn't posted either!!

Re: Multi-Faction Mafia [DAY 4]

For the record, Silver was a mafia kill. Well, Silver has been told that publicly, so I guess the rest of you louts should know.

How useful!!

So on Day 3, Silver died by mafia, and most likely Emerald was killed by a vigilante, since she very obviously roleclaimed as alien. But how was RespecttheBlade killed? We must have another killing role on our hands....

Shoot, I accidently lynch a police member. Well since Flower Doll didn't share information that might help us who is in the mafia, then she isn't really helpful.

Interesting the mafia target Silver and I thought they targeted Emerald. It's puzzling how Respecttheblade died though.

So far we know there are 4 factions (or more?) and it's safe to say there are 3 people in a faction. It could be possible there are still individuals who are alone.
Number of people in each faction who are still alive:
Political: 3
Medical: 1 (Me) Though I have no useful role for to help the innocents.
Police: 0
Alien: 1? (Could Mawile be part of the alien faction?)
Seritinajii: A vigilante?
I am surprise I am still alive at this point in the game since I cause a commotion a few days ago but it was dismissed. Also, Midnight claimed as a inspecter (I still don't believe) but hasn't gave us any useful information lately. Too bad we haven't got a mafia yet. I wonder if we still have a healer alive, but we don't know if they pay attention the game.

I am not sure who to lynch today but I wait and see if there are people who are acting suspicious and decide. I am also interested what Legendaryseeker99 has to say.

I don't remember Silver's death told until today that it was a mafia kill. Also it's funny people can no longer become immune from lynching. I guess the person who has the action is already dead but who?

Back
Top Bottom