• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Faction Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Multi-Faction Mafia [DAY 4]

Wait a second never mind. I think it might be Flower Doll. We lynched her and then no more anti-lynching, plus she was police faction I think. Emerald Espeon and RTB are also options.

Whoa.
NO MAFIA KILLS?:D
If there are any doctors left (lazy at thread searching) then maybe it's a lucky heal.

Cool, no deaths. Seritinajii, who did you target last night?

EDIT: Continuing from yesterday, inactive lynching Mawile.

Last edited:

I don't see the point lynching Mawile since most likely she is part of the alien faction. The mafia would kill her tonight. I am still thinking who to lynch. Maybe lynching people who we don't know their role/faction is a good start.

Well, MysticMoon has rarely posted. How about her?

EDIT: Gonna be gone for a minute.

Last edited:

Yummy pankaces are yummy. But I'm still hungry...

Oh, well then, that is understandable. Has M&C even posted? Inactive players are no use to a game, even if they are inspectors. Milkandcookies sounds good right now.

Mystic Moon is in my Faction, the Political Faction. They're innocent, and Squirrel can vouch for that too.

Anyway, yay for no night-time deaths, I guess.

Hm... well, there is no leads, so I vote abstain.

Also, MysticMoon, your avatar/siggy is kawaii~

Oh shoot I accidentally roleclaimed! I had a post explaining how I was vigilante etc etc but then I decided not to and made a new post, but kept the list in with me as vigilante. Oh well...

But anyway, I killed Emerald Espeon on Night 2 and targeted Mawile on Night 3. Seeing as Mawile isn't dead, she's probably an alien and I will kill her next night.

I didn't want to roleclaim because it seems like the healers are inactive. Hopefully I live to see the next day! Abstaining.

Legendaryseeker99, what faction are you in?

Oi vey. I'm kinda worried about obstaining and giving the Mafia a chance to get even further, but...
Abstaining.

And actually, I'd like to know what faction LegendarySeeker is in as well.

I personally know who the healer is, and they're not inactive (to my knowledge, at least). And getting rid of a potential alien sounds good to me at least. Anyway, Abstain.

I am reluctant to not lynching but we have no lead. Abstain then though I wonder if Midnight have any information if she is really the inspecter. Otherwise I would like to test out if the informatin I got was from the insane inspecter or not.

I didn't get a faction in my role post so I guess that I'm factionless.

This is Legend, signing off.

Last edited:

Finding that suspicious, given that everyone else so far has a faction.
But the fact that you could easily be an activated alien is making me hesitate.

Seretinajii, maybe think about killing him/her tonight?

Who, Legendaryseeker99 or Mawile? I'm definitely going for Mawile, but just wondering.

Also, I don't have a specific faction either. My role PM doesn't state any.

Back
Top Bottom