• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I got it! Finally!

I got my Action Replay in the mail today! Me and my mom have been searching for one for ages, but I finally got one! We ordered it.

I'm not going to use cheated Pokémon or ubers in the Wi-Fi league, m'kay? And I'm not going to cheat my game to death like my friend did.

That's awesome! Action Replay can literally add dozens of hours to a game. :D Have fun making weird and wonderful changes to your game.

As long as it doesn't come anywhere near any Pokémon game (or Wi-FI game for that matter), enjoy! :grin:

Last edited:
i have one, just dont go to the battle island place or when you get there legaly your game will freve

No it won't >.> Unless you mean warping there, and by battle island place, you mean the Battle Frontier in Emerald, in which case... It still won't

Back
Top Bottom