• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Blade Caverns

Brock:

You throw a rock at RTB. he gets made and directs a male

scyther

to cut your head off with an Air Slash. it (luckily) hits your salamence instead.
[catch/ignore] 2 pokeballs left. Items: Razor Claw. Held Pokemon: Nidorina [f], Seviper [f], Drapion [f] Kabutops [f], Nidoqueen[f] . Partner: Salamence

Draco Meteor agogo.

Throwing TWO rocks at RTB.

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with other stuffs for the past week. (Homework + not being allowed on TCoD Monday-Thursday + Total suckage to the 42nd power.)

*Cracks knuckles* Here we go...

Skylark-

A male

gligar

swoops down, and starts to munch in your head.

[catch/ignore/ARGHH IT'S EATING MAH BRAAAAAINS!!] 5 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Gallade[m]. Items: Quick Claw. Partner: Froslass

St. Christopher-

Running away from the nidoqueen, a female

poochyena

runs up to you and bites your leg.

[catch/ignore/use a full restore on your leg]

[catch/ignore] 2 pokeballs left. Items: Razor Fang. Held Pokemon: Shiny Nidoqueen [f], Shedinja [-], Gliscor [f], Ninjask [f]. Partner: Feraligatr [Metooth]

Mike-

As you keep walking on, a

shedinja

floats up to you, charging a Shadow Ball.

[catch/ignore] 3 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Gliscor [m], Nidorino [m], Gabite [f]

Brock-

You toss two rocks at RTB. His shiny Gallade uses Psychic to direct the rocks in the general direction of a tribe Electric types. A female

luxio

Charges your Salamence, Thunder Fang active.

[Catch/Ignore/throw more and more rocks at RTB, with bad consequences.] 2 pokeballs left. Items: Razor Claw. Held Pokemon: Nidorina [f], Seviper [f], Drapion [f] Kabutops [f], Nidoqueen[f] . Partner: Salamence

Godzilla-

You enter THE PIT OF DEATH. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, as you walk in, your shedinja's Wonder Guard protects you from a male

kabutops's

Aqua Jet.

[Catch/Ignore/Run away, screaming] 6 pokeballs left. Partner: Shedinja.

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with other stuffs for the past week. (Homework + not being allowed on TCoD Monday-Thursday + Total suckage to the 42nd power.)

*Cracks knuckles* Here we go...

Skylark-

A male

gligar

swoops down, and starts to munch in your head.

[catch/ignore/ARGHH IT'S EATING MAH BRAAAAAINS!!] 5 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Gallade[m]. Items: Quick Claw. Partner: Froslass
Ignore

Brock-

You toss two rocks at RTB. His shiny Gallade uses Psychic to direct the rocks in the general direction of a tribe Electric types. A female

luxio

Charges your Salamence, Thunder Fang active.

[Catch/Ignore/throw more and more rocks at RTB, with bad consequences.] 2 pokeballs left. Items: Razor Claw. Held Pokemon: Nidorina [f], Seviper [f], Drapion [f] Kabutops [f], Nidoqueen[f] . Partner: Salamence

Only to the 42nd? Mine's to the fiftieth.

throw one more rock at RTB with bad consequences.

Back
Top Bottom