• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies

What's that? I said I'd be online more? Seeing as I have said that, I can see how you would think that. There are these things in my life you see. They're called exams. But now exams are over!
*checks thread*
...I only had one customer.
zeKieranator
Swablu [F]
My only customer in 2 weeks... *sniff*

godzilla898
Ow!
*picks up rock to throw at, but thinks better of it*
Kricketot [M]
*throws this at instead*

SilverShard
Surskit [M]
You found him sleeping on a pond. The ball fell into the water when you caught him though, so you got soaked trying to get it out.

Back
Top Bottom