• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Code Breaker

#1 bro

FEELING GREAT, FEELING GOOD, HOW ARE YOU?
Everyone is saying we need more... uh, I dunno, intelligent threads in forum games, so I decided to take the matters into my own hands. This game will make you think a bit more than the average forum game. It could be fun, I think, but then again, it might also be quickly pushed down the thread listing, buried under the waves of threads that get the most replies because they don't require much thought.

Anyway, the game goes like this: one player posts a code/cipher/encrypted message, and the other players must attempt to crack it. If you decipher the code, post the answer and the method you used to decipher it (in spoilers) then you get to post one of your own. For example:

person 1: 16 1 14 20 19
person 2: the answer is "pants", it's a simple letter to number cipher, a=1, b=2, etc. Here is my riddle: 76 73 79 78 (hint: think of the alt key)
person 3:
the answer is "lion", you convert numbers in ASCII to letters

Okay, let's see how well this works, shall we? I'll start.

Whiscash Lairon Charmeleon Weezing

hint: look in the past to find your answer...

If you decipher the code, post the answer and the method you used to decipher it (in spoilers) then you get to post one of your own.
Since you both failed at this, I'll just post another one myself. :)

SVHGG

(hint: q=m, w=n, etc.)

Grass? If q=m, w=n, then it's a reversed keyboard.

So, onna mine... let's go with Pogeymans.

snorunt golbat dragonair omastar salamence flareon

HINT: The number 2 is nice.

normal, take the second letter of each pokemon's name

.-.- ---- -. -.- -- ..-- -. -.- .-- / -- --- / --. .- .-- ... --. .--- . - .-- -.-- .-.. / . ---- - / .-.- ... ... -.-- - --- . / -..- ... .-. - .. ... .-

hint: today is opposite day

Back
Top Bottom