• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Black and White

Re: Pokémon Black and White

lolwut.

TRAINER encountered Kyruem!
Kyruem: *le level 75*

TRAINER sends out Blast, the Emboar!
Blast: *le level 56*

Kyruem uses Dragon Pulse!
Blast survives with 18 Hp!

Blast uses Head Smash!

*le critical*

Kyruem Fainted!
Blast Faints due to recoil!

what is this I don't even. I just one-hit a level 75 with a level 56. O.o

Well, Head Smash is a physical rock-type attack, and you used it against a part-ice pokemon with a physical powerhouse. Not to mention a critical hit... You effectively hit it with a base 600 attack, lol.

So since I've beaten the E4 and Ghetsis and stuff I've been altering my team to prepare for post game. I'm replacing Serperior with Victreebel and Scolipede for Volcarona. I'm undecided about what I'm going to do with Rotom at the moment.

Eeks (Mow Rotom) Lv. 61
ManInBlack (Sigilyph) Lv. 55
Ducky (Swanna) Lv. 53
Awkward (Stunfisk) Lv. 51
Victreebel Lv. 40
Larvesta Lv. 34

A wild Lotad appeared!
Mike threw a Poké Ball!
*whoosh*
*poof*
*dink dink dink*
Poké Ball: *shake*
Gotcha! Lotad was caught!

...yeah, I caught a Pokémon with one shake. Um.

Yeah, B/W have added "critical captures"—you have some chance of only needing one shake to catch the Pokémon. The ball makes a [shiiiing] sound when you throw it and then shakes left and right before opening to catch the Pokémon if it's a critical capture.

Wait, haven't they always done that? I got that in Emerald once, I think... why is an NPC talking about it as though it's new?

Last night, my Zweilous evolved into a Hydreigon. So I'm pretty satisfied with myself.

As of now, I'm grinding the rest of my team to re-battle the Elite Four

So I'm in Castelia City, preparing to fight the gym.

Sleuth [Dewott] Lv. 23
ゲンキシ [Zorua] Lv. 22
Jade [Whimiscott] Lv. 19
Dave [Scraggy] Lv. 17
Davesprite [Victini] Lv. 15

Right about to battle N at Dragonspiral Tower or whatever the hell it's called.

[Liepard] Charles, male [lv. 29] My next one I'll get rid of when I find a stronger Pokemon.
[Faline] Deerling, female [lv.29] Starting to wonder why I even have her. Oh, yeah. Now I remember. She's freaking adorable.
[Blackie] Pignite, male [lv. 33] He's actually getting stronger. Yay~
[Shelly] Shelmet, female [lv. 33] Completely useless, but pink. So she's pretty to look at.
[Hearye] Audino, male [lv. 37] He's actually starting to be my favorite. Sorry, Outsider.
[Outsider] Sawk, male [lv. 51] I can blow any guy away with him. Automatically awesome.

So I finally evolved my Larvesta, and decided against switching out my Serperior for a Victreebel, despite the fact the Victreebel is my favorite Pokemon. So basically the only changes with my team is that I switched out Scolipede and Stoutland for Volcarona and Rotom.

By the way, I'm loving Rotom's different forms.

Ok... am I just being stupid, or is there no "set all pokemon to level 100/ level 50" option in Wi-fi battles? I saw there were flat battles, but you could only pick 3 pokemon.

Ok... am I just being stupid, or is there no "set all pokemon to level 100/ level 50" option in Wi-fi battles? I saw there were flat battles, but you could only pick 3 pokemon.

The way I understand it so far, "Flat Rule" basically demotes any pokémon above Lv50 down to Lv50, and anything below Lv50 just stays as is.

I'm not a big fan of the fact that they actually display both teams before the battle even begins. I'd rather not know what my opponent is using.

I want a Silver Card! Got the "star" for all Entralink powers and beating the game; now I'm aiming for the "Full Prop Case Star." Annoying as heck.

Back
Top Bottom