• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grey/Gray discussion

IIRC, without actually checking, they didn't actually prove that there was going to be a third game, they only proved that no one said there wasn't going to be—ergo, there's a good possibility.

Reshiram is "Yin" and Zekrom is "Yang", respectively. Kyurem is the lack of both, "wuji". Besides, the other story of Kyurem is that when Reshiram and Zekrom were one and eventually split, the original carcass became Kyurem. The carcass lacked the two dragons, which represent yin yang. So, it is a metaphorical absence of yin yang.

So, if Reshiram and Zekrom represent Yin&Yang (Balance), does that make Kyurem the chaos pokemon?

Me: Ooh! I know!

You: What?

Me: Maybe the Shadow Triad will be revealed to be Chilli, Cilian, and Cress!

You: ...Yeeeaaah! You're right!

Me: Ooh! I know!

You: What?

Me: Maybe the Shadow Triad will be revealed to be Chilli, Cilian, and Cress!

You: ...Yeeeaaah! You're right!

Me: No. Not at all. The Shadow Triad is me, myself, and I. Duh.

The "C"s do not remind me at all of the shadow triad.

It would be a downer if they were the shadow triad.

Last edited:
I kind of think it's going to be Twilight. Black and White were Darkness and Light, Yin and Yang, like Reshiram and Zekrom. If Kyurem is the absence of both, well, I'd say he's neutral, middle ground. Twilight, it's not quite day, not quite night, it's the border. So yes, that's my opinion.

I kind of think it's going to be Twilight. Black and White were Darkness and Light, Yin and Yang, like Reshiram and Zekrom. If Kyurem is the absence of both, well, I'd say he's neutral, middle ground. Twilight, it's not quite day, not quite night, it's the border. So yes, that's my opinion.

Pokemon: Twilight Version
You have to find out who you love more: Your childhood friend, who accompanies you on your journey to become a Pokemon Master, or the new guy, a mysterious bad boy who you met on your way to the top?
And what happens when the bad boy is revealed to be the leader of a cult dedicated to separate Pokemon and humans?

Best Pokemon game Y/Y?

Pokemon: Twilight Version
You have to find out who you love more: Your childhood friend, who accompanies you on your journey to become a Pokemon Master, or the new guy, a mysterious bad boy who you met on your way to the top?
And what happens when the bad boy is revealed to be the leader of a cult dedicated to separate Pokemon and humans?

Best Pokemon game Y/Y?

a1cdb16210f1cce88cdd3051feae5141.jpg

Y.

It'd be pretty cool, if you think about it. First generation, the eigth gym leader was evil, so it'd be a nice throw back to the series to have the first gym leaders as bad guys.

I dont think it would be a downer if the C's were the Shadow Triad. But, anyway, I have proof that they are. When 6 of the 7 sages challenge you and all of the Gym Leaders come, the only ones not there are the Striaton City leaders. Suspicious?

Which makes sense, because, you know, they're the furthest from the league.
... And I fail to see how that would constitute proof even if that were not true.

I dont think it would be a downer if the C's were the Shadow Triad. But, anyway, I have proof that they are. When 6 of the 7 sages challenge you and all of the Gym Leaders come, the only ones not there are the Striaton City leaders. Suspicious?

Actually I agree hardcore with Absol. Being too far away / didn't hear it in time is a pretty lame excuse.

It's a shame no one has phones. Or Xtransceivers.

One benefit of the Shadow Triad not being the Striaton brothers is that the Striaton brothers are more likely to be available for rematches, but I'm sure Game Freak can manage something...

Back
Top Bottom