• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absences

I'm going to leave for a month, till the mods grow a pair and stop infracting me every second post.

I bet you I'll get an infraction for this post.

Ahggg my IP is screwing with me and my internet cuts out every minute or so, please keep this in mind for ASB/mafia. :|

Not gonna be around this weekend...at least for most of it. I have to go to a wedding...that's obviously not local.

I have to go to bed in about two hours (so early -- it will only be 8:00 here! D:) and from then until April 9th, I won't be able to post here. On a trip~
Same goes with Mad Moai, she's going on the trip too.

I have lots of work to do and preparing for exams, so I'm not going to be here until Julyish.
(starting tomorrow)

I'm still the latest post? That's a bit unexpected!

Anyway I'm back. Obviously the notice asking where I've been doesn't have the courtesy to check this thread.

going to be gone from the 26th to the 31st, and then uni starts for me on the 2nd, so I might be sparse. feel free to PM me if something's up, though.

Hey guys, I know I haven't logged on in TWO WHOLE WEEKS, but wow. Things have been crazy. I'm leaving for college in 18 days. Things are soooo busy.

And the sad part is, I don't know if I'll have any free time to post on here once college starts :( So I'm just posting to say, I love you guys, and I'll try to check in every once in a while, but real life is starting to creep its way back into taking up all my time.

<3

Gonna be gone for like a week...most likely starting Sunday but who knows with the hurricane and all.....

(copy and pasting from another thread, bear with me)

Posting for Skyman, as his internet wasn't cooperating long enough to post himself before his parents made him log off. Basically his parents read his chat logs with a friend, so now they know everything. He doesn't know if he'll be able to get back on for a while.

If anyone desperately needs me it will have to wait; On account of band camp I am leaving to a place with no internet access for one week.

Being homeschooled means apparently school started today, and apparently we're really cracking down this year, so I won't be on as much as I've been in the past.

Also, I probably won't be on on October 24th, due to the tournament of my Tae Kwon Do place. Tournament usually lasts until some point in the afternoon, then later on there's an after-party that lasts until 10, and then I'll be REALLY FRICKIN' TIRED, so I'll probably just crash.

Back
Top Bottom