• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Showdown

Sandstone-Shadow

A chickadee in love with the sky
Pronoun
she/her
Pokémon Showdown

Is this a thing that people have heard of? I tried to find a thread for it, but I couldn't.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

I'm quite enjoying it! Since I don't have the time or money to buy the new games and train my Pokémon to reasonable competitive standards, this has been kind of a fun and quick way to still play. I'm kind of getting thrown for a loop by all the new Pokémon and moves and items and type; I haven't played Pokémon since Emerald...

So does anyone else play this? I don't know if there's a group/friend option or anything, but my username is Ensemble of Wolves if anyone wants to battle me! You'd probably win pretty easily! =P

Re: Pokémon Showdown

There actually is one! It's hiding out in the competitive battling sub-forum (underneath where this thread is posted), so that might be why you couldn't find it.

I'm not sure if it's possible to create groups or friends, so you might just have to remember people's usernames. Mine is Hausekatze! Feel free to VM me or something about battling. I typically exist around 5 pm to 6 am MST and I'm around more on not-Tuesday and not-Sunday days. My sister (sonic29) might also be around (4 pm - midnight), but she said she's not sure because her wireless card has been acting badly.

It was hard getting used to all the new stuff! I think the new type is what throws off the most people. I fight so many people who repeatedly use the wrong attack on me because they can't figure out why it's not working. So, you're definitely not alone. It's still a pretty good time to get into it, though, while people are testing out new things and trying to figure out the new meta-game.

I play on showdown. Cool site :P

I'm Korrinasprincess on there.

Me and my friend Hikanearylup have battled each other on there too.

One of the teams i made is Diantha's team from x and y lol. Too bad it kinda sticks D: maybe i added it to the wrong tier, though....xDDD;

We should have some more battles sometime.

I think after i generally have token a break from forums long enough (hopefully it won't be too long. and anyways i couldn't resist the erge to post on this forum today xD), we should indeed have another battle. Battling you and Melanie on pokemon showdown is a really fun activity :3

Back
Top Bottom