• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((Is it okay if Lightningcloud is Darkheart's sister?))
Lightningcloud retreated back into the warriors' den. The sun was beginning to make her a bit too warm.

(Sure, Lightningcloud could be her sister!)

Darkheart carefully padded outside and flopped down on her back. She started purring and loved the feeling of sun on her belly. She remembered the Sunningrocks back in the forest. That was when she was just an apprentice, Darkpaw. She remembered it so well.

-------------------------
The Eevee was basking on the rocks, with her mentor, a tom Absol named Disasterclaw. They were purring, happy as can be. Darkpaw turned over to the tom.
"Hey, Disasterclaw, do you think I'll become as good a warrior as you?" She asked.
"Of course, Darkpaw, if you follow the warrior code and stay loyal to ThunderClan, you'll be wonderful." He meowed, nuzzling his apprentice.
--------------------------

Darkheart remembered that he was killed by a wild Zangoose while protecting Darkheart quickly after they made the journey to the lake. She then got an elderly Purugly named Snowbelly to mentor her, and became a warrior a moon after Disasterclaw's death. Snowbelly died of old age quickly afterwards.
Darkheart kept herself from yowling out in sorrow, but her eyes gazed out at the sky. Everynight she would look up at Silverpelt and stare at the stars and wonder which one was Disasterclaw or Snowbelly.
The Umbreon got back up and made her way slowly back to the Queen's den.

((history lesson about Darkheart))

((Er, Fluffy left and didn't have anytime to tell anyone, so she asked me to take over her RPGs, since I'm her little sister. She took my precious Featherfur. D8))

Featherfur nodded to Darkheart, and padded back to his den. Looking around, he realized he needed to get some Marigold. He walked out, and asked, "Anyone have an Apprentice I can barrow?"

Fireclaw entered the camp last. She had just driven a small Zigzagoon out of their territory, and she was tired. She padded slowly toward the Warriors Den, flopping down on her nest when she got in.

Bloodfur jumped up when he saw Fireclaw come in, then go strait to her nest. He padded over to her and curled up beside her, hoping to comfort her.

Darkheart nodded back to Featherfur and watched as the medicine cat run to his den and back out, asking for an apprentice.
Darkheart knew that she really shouldn't leave the camp, being heavily pregnate, but wanted to go outside and explore the forest agian. She hadn't in a couple moons and was itching to get out.
However, the she-cat knew better and laid down in her moss nest, yawned and decided to take a nap.

"What should I do now?" Lightningcloud asked herself. She decided to go watch over the borders a bit. After exiting the camp, she noticed many more scents than were available from the camp. There were more scents of live prey, and she could hear a river running in the distance. The Raikou was sure to keep an eye on the border so that she could keep any cat from intruding. There was rustling in the bushes, but it was just a Zigzagoon, and Lightningcloud let it go by, but was sure that it didn't get into camp.

((I apologiiiize! School snuck up on me and I turned around and I had a frickin' project! Third day of school! D;
Can anyone update me?))

((Ah, okay then. Nothing really important has happened; we're just spending time inour camps. We need more action, so I'll make that happen.))
Lightningcloud spotted a nice-looking Pachirisu to hunt as prey. She crept up on it. However, when she leaped, she missed, and she was forced to chase it a long way.
The Raikou had no idea she was coming towards the border. It was too late. When she finally pounced and caught the fleeing squirrel, she was on the other side of the ThunderClan/ShadowClan border. She barely realized that she was on ShadowClan territory. Lightningcloud picked up her prey and started to head towards her own territory.
((Now something like a patrol should come along and see her or something.))

Bladewhisker lifted her head as the Furret shot away. She hissed with annoyance, whipping around to see what cat had startled her prey. However, what she saw, she did not expect. A Raikou? There were no Raikous in ShadowClan! And what more, it had a ThunderClan stench!
Bladewhisker yowled and leaped forward, claws outstretched to rake the Raikou's shoulder.

Last edited:
Suddenly a cat attacked Lightningcloud's shoulder.
Oh no, ShadowClan!
Startled, she dropped her prey and fell down because of her attacker's weight. Desperately, she hurried back up, fetched the Pachirisu, and pelted across the border. When she reached safety, she abruptly stopped running, letting go of her fresh-kill and panting. Her shoulder had made it hard to run that fast, and it bled even worse now. She lay down to rest while keeping an eye out for the one that had cut her shoulder.

Dawnstar watched carefully.

"What happened, Lightningcloud?" she mewed softly.

------

Duskwhisker was asleep in his den. He woke up.

"time for food." he growled.

Back
Top Bottom