• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"And don't come back!" Bloodclaw growled after the fleeing Ninetales. "Now, if you excuse me, Shadepaw, I think I heard something over there." He darted towards the sound. "What's the matter, Bladewhisker?" His gaze reached the Absol's claws, which were outstretched.

"I'll go to hunt a little bit, okay, Bluepool?" Goldenpaw stretched and darted into the woods without waiting for an answer from her mentor. She sniffed the air for prey or intruders. "Miaaw?" She had found a Raticate lurking in a bush, and she sprang on top of it. It fought hard, and Goldenpaw lost her grip on it. "Get back here!" She ran after it deeper into the woods.

"Gotcha!" She leapt onto it again, and this time, it died. It was only when she had started walking away with the dead mouse pokémon in her mouth, when she realized that she was very close to Shadowclan territory. She padded towards the camp.

Last edited:
"And stay out!" Bladewhisker screeched at the border where the Raikou had fled.
When Bloodclaw's voice reached her, she whipped around to face the other Absol.
"Huh? Oh, Bloodclaw...Just a ThunderClan she-goose. She's gone, though," the warrior assured.

Featherstar folded his clawed arms and tapped his foot impatiently. Had neither of them wanted to come? They both acted excited.
He had not the time for this!
"Lightningfoot! Raintalon!" he called, intending to embarrass them slightly in front of the present warriors for their tardiness. "I haven't waited for either of you this long since you two were apprentices!"

Lightningcloud paced back towards the camp with her prey and put it in the pile. She figured she would just rest for the remainder of the day.

Last edited:
((xDD
Not you. LightningFOOT. Your leader is Dawnstar I think. This is WindClan.
I could make a totally random hilarious post to respond to yours. I'm tempted to make it... In OOC, of course. >.> ))

((S'okay. We all do it. xD

Bladewhisker chased off Lightningcloud, and Bloodclaw heard and came rushing in, then Bladewhisker explained what happened. That's basically what happened. My OOC post wasn't directed at you. >.>

Okay, I'm going to do it. I'ma make that random hilarious post. xD

IGNORE THIS COMPLETELY. IT IS OOC. NOT MY ACTUAL RP POST.
Featherstar turned, eyes wide, as he scented a female Raikou.
Great StarClan, a Raikou! And it's responding to me! Maybe I could take advantage of this situation...
"Well, it's about time you got back," he purred, like he would with any WindClan cat. "We were getting worried! Did you bring back any prey?" he asked.
I wonder how I'll explain not knowing this poor confused cat's name... Oh well. If she's so confused she doesn't remember her Clan, I doubt she'll notice.[/endfakepost]

Meh, didn't turn out as funny as I thought it would. Oh well. Enjoy. >.>))

(o.O But- but- but... I've been waiting by the entrance this whole time! How can you wait for me when you come up to me?)

((Ehhh... sorry I haven't been posting, I'm on a trip. x.x))

Bluepool had buried her prey near the Ancient Oak. She decided that she would come back for it later. Meanwhile, she wanted to go near the ShadowClan border. There was no harm in that, right? It would be quite a trip, since she wasn't anywhere near the ShadowClan border. With every step, her excitement grew. Bluepool was anxious to see Bloodclaw, even though it was very risky.

Finally, she made it there. She looked around, searching for anyone.

---------------------------------------------------
Shadepaw was still shaken up by the attack, but he managed to get up on all four legs. He made his way back to the camp since he had more than enough adventure for the day. On his way there, he couldn't help but feel paranoid.

Darkheart raised her head, her nap done. She stretched and looked outside of the den. It was somewhat lonely, being the only queen. At least it wasn't crowded and there was enough room for her kits to play. But what if they became lonely?
The Umbreon started to worry. It wasn't something that was that important, but she still did. Becoming a queen made her more of a softie, also, something Darkheart didn't like.
She tried to forget everything and walked out of the den. Maybe chatting with someone would ease her mind.
She noticed Lightningcloud with a gash in her shoulder, and her worry returned. She padded over to her sister.
"Great, StarClan! What happened?" She mewed, eyes wide.

Bloodclaw sniffed the air, he could smell an unfamiliar and familiar scent at the same time. He sniffed it again, trying to find the source of it. He was sure he had smelled it before, he knew it was someone from ThunderClan, but it seemed more familiar than that. "I smell someone from ThunderClan, I'll go look." He said towards BladewhiskerHe followed the scent, and by the ThunderClan border, he saw a single Persian. He followed it by sight, but since it was still in ThunderClan territory, he couldn't do anything. She -he could smell it was a she-cat- was so familiar, he didn't know how nor why, but she seemed too familiar.

Goldenpaw arrived at the camp, looking proud because of the successful hunt. Bluepool isn't here... How strange... She left the Rattata on the freshkill pile, and went to the apprentices den.

Lightningcloud watched her sister exit the nursery. "Between you and me," she replied to Darkheart's question, "I was chasing a Pachirisu and accidentally wandered on to ShadowClan territory."

With the sudden rustling of a few bushes, Bluepool watched the ShadowClan border silently. She sniffed the air and a familiar aroma filled her nose. It was definitely someone from ShadowClan, that was for sure. She poked her head out from a shrub to get the faintest sight of an Absol. Bluepool just stared, and went to shift her paw when she slipped and crashed into the ground.

A loud thud sounded and Bluepool cursed her clumsiness. "That was so loud I bet all of StarClan could hear that," she muttered, mentally kicking herself.

---------------------------------------------------
Shadepaw sped into the camp as fast as his legs would allow. The bleeding from his side had mostly stopped, except for an occasional drop of blood. His once pale fur on his side now had a red tinge to it and was a bit matted. Foolishly, he decided not to go to the medicine cat's den and directly headed to the apprentice den. Once inside, he laid down and started to lick his wound.

He cringed as he felt a sharp sting, but continued anyway.

Darkheart rolled her eyes at the Raikou.
"Being that clumsy can nip you in the tail later on. What if they mention that at a Gathering?" She meowed, then stood on her hind legs to reach Lightningcloud's shoulder. She started licking the wound, then went back down to four legs.
"You should get Featherfur to put some cobwebs on that cut. You don't want it to get infected or anything." Darkheart purred.

"Okay," Lightningcloud nodded. She headed off to Featherfur's den.
That was a big mistake, chasing that Pachirisu, she scolded herself.

((I completely forgot about this! D8))

Featherfur watched as Lightningcloud came into camp with a gash in her shoulder. He sighed. "Well at least no apprentices are going to help me," he muttered under his breath. He turned back to Lightningcloud and asked, "I guess you want me to but some cobwebs on that, huh?"

((Fireclaw and Bloodfur will be coming soon. Fluffy called and said she'll have internet soon.))

((Yay!))

Bloodclaw watched as the Persian tripped. He hissed at the sudden movement. A patrol, maybe. I'll just stay here until she leaves. To make sure she doesn't trespass into our territory.

"Miaow!" Goldenpaw meowed- "What's going on?" She approached Lightningcloud and Featherfur. "What happened?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom