• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Featherfur could tell something was up, but he didn't say anything. "Well, come in then." He padded into his den and searched for cobwebs and Oran Berries.
((Yay for Medicine cats understanding! X3))

Hearing Bloodclaw hiss at her, Bluepool hung her head. It was very hard to like someone from a different Clan, especially so if they didn't have any feelings back. Noticing one paw was over the border, she stepped back and thought it was about time to go to the ThunderClan camp. She knew if she took too long that others from her Clan may start wondering where she was. Besides, she could always see Bloodclaw at the Gathering. "I wonder when the Gathering is," she said.

She looked at him one last time before making her way towards the Ancient Oak to dig up the Taillow.

---------------------------------------------------
Wandering back into consciousness, Shadepaw jolted up and looked at his side. He had no idea how long he had slept, but he thought it was time to see how the rest of the Clan was. Searching for anyone in the camp, he concluded that everyone must have been either hunting or on patrol. He was too afraid of going out of the ShadowClan camp, so he just waited for everyone to return.

((Nothing really happened, except that Lightningcloud accidentally chased prey over the border, someone attacked her, and now she's being healed. Are you from RiverClan?))

((Umm... Shadepaw was attacked, then he went back to camp, Bloodclaw is on patrol I think, Moonstar went hunting, Duskwhisker was in his den before he went to get something to eat, and Bladewhisker chased off Lightningcloud from ShadowClan territory. I hope that helps. :]))

((*wishes those who are not playing would start playing* D:
We need an inactivity rule.
"Characters who are not active for so and so amount of time (a month, usually) will be removed."
You need those kinda rules in this kinda thread, or all the positions will be full of inactive charries. >.> ))

Back
Top Bottom