• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your real name?

FMC, your name is pretty. :D

Rachel Marie *name hidden not only for security issues, but because of any jokes relating to Texas*

Not saying my first name. I don't like it. But my last name is... Borge. Yes, Borge. As you may know, I'm not english :P

I like FMC and FaA's names =D

Gina Marie. I'm Asian, though (Filipino to be specific), not Italian.

Eric Anthony West

X3 I live in the west half of town, which is in a western province that is in the western hemisphere. XD How awesome is that?

And I was named Eric after Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid. Yes, I was named after a prince in a Disney movie. You may laugh now

Eric James *Nottellingyoumylastname*

Most awesome name ever. (Didn't we have this thread before?)

Why thank you MH.

It was awesome that you were named after Prince Eric, Icalasari. :D

Will Edwin *cough* IX <---------------------
..............................................................|
Oh, you didn't catch my last name? Sorry. .....|
..............................................................|
And yes, I am the Ninth. ---------------------

Oh, and this post works best in Dewgong style. XD

Lexie Phoenix.

No, actually, that's just my pen name of sorts. My real name is Bailey Alexandra Lastname. Not telling you what my last name is, though. :p

Alright. My name is David Hilts (don't forget the 's'). My first name came from King David in the Bible and my uncle David who dies on a crab fishing boat and my last name is Hilts because my ancestors were swordfighters.

Arylett Chakra Dawnsborough, that's my full name, you see~

Okay, very well. Angela Waytoocommonmiddlename Weirdforeignlastname. Oh, that was SO hard to divine, wasn't it? Arylett = Angela, oh, who could've thought?

(Also, Danni Rundle is still an awesome name. :D)

Back
Top Bottom