• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED FOR JUDGING] Halloween Spriting Contest

Re: [OPEN] Halloween Spriting Contest

Sorry Zulo, but all 15 slots are taken.

Aww...

I could be in slot #0! lol

But are you still going to wait until the end of the month to judge even though there are enough entries?

Have you seen some of his scratches? He did not try there...

I hope that I can still enter..
Here is mine if I can, the Dark Rapidash....
Contestsplice.png

Contest_splice47922.png
I know the name sucks, although I am quite pleased with the sprite itself...

Although I would put money on that Bluwiikoon will win.

Last edited:

Have you seen some of his scratches? He did not try there...

Uh, so? If he didn't try, he'll just get a lower mark, won't he? Stop insulting people.

evildrapionfusion-1.png

Soulecttor
You've seen it already but what the heck. :D I used Drapion, duskull, dusknoir and houndoom.

Are you guys still judging? I'm so anxious for the results!

Aw... I just finished mine!

Damn!!!

I'll put it here for the sake of it then...

Spirit Hitmonchan -"The fighting spirit"

2np2sm.png

Blu will win, alonsyalonso or someone will lose, no offence.

The contest has been closed for like, three weeks or something. Read the thread.

Uh, so? If he didn't try, he'll just get a lower mark, won't he? Stop insulting people.

I think he was being sarcastic because someone else said something along those lines.
so results?

Back
Top Bottom