• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oddish Plushie Help!

R0-S3

Oddium Wanderus
(I'm not sure that this is the right place for this... could someone let me know or something if it isn't?)

Anyway, I want to make an oddish plushie, and I'd appreciate it if you had any tips/patterns for me...
Also, could you post pictures of any oddish plushies you might have made?
pleasethankyou

Oh yes, and I'm quite good at sewing... so please don't think I'm a total beginner!

If you can find a general pattern for making something round, it should be fairly easy change it a bit to make it an Oddish. I find it's often helpful to look at a plushie you might have that's roughly the same shape, if you can't find a pattern; it's usually pretty easy to copy the pattern from the actual plushie. Even just looking at a picture of one can help.

Oh, found one. Doesn't look too hard to make, either, so you might try something like that?

Thanks! = )

Does anyone have any tips for the feeties or the leaves? I don't really know how I should do those... won't the leaves be dreadfully floppy?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also want to make a Banette bag. I'm planning on doing it as just the head, with the long sock thing at the bag strap.
(Yes, I know that it will be a freaking hard project. Shut up.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom