• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What not to say in an airport

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
Rarely will you find a place more serious than airport security. Some airports even have signs posted that say "NO JOKES" So if you've ever had any impulse to say something, post it in this topic.

1. "No need to worry. That sound coming from my carry-on bag is just my alarm clock."

2. Security: "Sir, did you pack your own bag?"
Me: "Actually, my cab driver was kind enough to do it for me!"

3. Sing TNT by AC/DC

4. "Okay, well maybe you won't let me through, but will you let... *pulls out $20* ...President Jackson through?"

5. Security: "Here is your ticket sir, your plane leaves at gate C4"
Me: "Hehe, what a coincidence."

bag_check.png

alt text: a laptop battery contains roughly the stored energy as a hand grenade, and if it shorted it... hey! You can't arrest me if I prove your rules inconsistent!

NEVER EVER say 'Hi' to your friend Jack. NO MATTER WHAT. Call him 'Fluffy-Bunn-Poofoos' if you have to. Just DON'T SAY THOSE TWO WORDS.

Reminds me of this time:

Me: *standing in line*
Security Guy: Okay, so we just have to search one more bag and we're done for the day.
Security Guys: *see my red bag and proceed to search*

Fortunately, all they found was a Pokemon orgy :D

And then, after the first time on an airplane for me (not too long ago), which had a lot of turbulance, my mom asked me and my stepsister how we felt.

Stepsister: It was like a roller coaster!
Me: *really loud* Yeah, especially since it feels like we're gonna CRASH!

Run around screaming something about tax being utterly pointless and that the entire education system is screwed.

That would definately cause something.

"HEY EVERYONE I HAVE A BOMB AND I'M GONNA USE IT TO KILL US ALL! C:"

I think that's about all that needs saying before you get your ass arrested.

Security: Is there anything harmful in your bag, sir?
Me: Naw, just a bottle of whiskey an- *Tasered*

Me: *Waits until a security guard is walking towards me, then (It will require a second person for this) loudly says to a friend "And remember, do NOT EVER touch the A-Button on the DSi, or it will activate the detonator and- HEY, UH... HI, SECURITY GUARD."*

Guard: Sir, will you please dispose of that bottle?
You: Why? It's just a bottle of nitro-glycer----I mean, water.

Back
Top Bottom