• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stupid things you've done

I took a job as a cart pusher/janitor/Meijer whore. I regret the fact that desperation overtook me. I LOATHE the job. I'm treated like shit by Connie, my boss, and have been there over a year without the possibility of promotion being there. I want to cut myself for taking that job.

Hahahaha... I cosplayed last night, and almost fell asleep dressed up like Steven. Costume... so warm... so cuddly... like blanket...

Also, I tried to send in several papers with swear words in them for class. I wonder why they didn't take off? *obvious sarcasm*

Another one.

I went to futureme.org and sent a letter, and received it today.
Wanna know the dumb thing I was about to do?
Reply to it. XD

Also, in second grade, I was shoveling the sidewalk, and I decided to ram a tree with my shovel, and, the handle just happened to be at the worst possible height, and then lots of bleeding ensued.

Erm... I am scared to ask, but what was bleeding?

When I was five, I was bouning on my bed, fell off, hit a table.
I tore both my lips in half. Seriously, they were in two pieces (each). Just dangling, and wobbling. I still have scars - very visible stitch marks and a line running down the middle of both lips.
I'm told I handled it well. Didn't sream at all.

Does that count?

Back
Top Bottom