• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Most disturbing villains in fiction

i dont know if this counts, but some of the ghosts in ghost whisperer are pretty scary. cause when you see them, you see them how they died.

Then the mask comes off at the end of the Twilight Temple, and he becomes high-octane Nightmare Retardant.

True that; he's number sixty-eight in my top seventy villains list just because of that scene.

I have another one: Darkrai from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. I direct you to here for justification.

Also, Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. He was probably mentioned earlier, but if not, I'm mentioning him now.

Another lovely addition: Yin and Yang from Psych, they are serial killers who are downright creepy; they kidnap victims close to someone (usually a high-ranking cop or detective) and threaten to kill them unless the detective they challenge plays several "games" in a time limit. Yang herself is downright creepy, seeming to always know where Shawn (the Main character) is without him knowing, but her partner Yin is way worse (she even says so herself), his "rules" constantly change with deadlier results, and the scene where Shawn, Gus, Henry, & the police tried to arrest him in an abandoned building HE ends up mindfucking them, causing mass panic and kidnapping and nearly murdering two women in brutal ways (One takes a HUGE fall of a clock tower, the other is tied up under a pier & left to drown. And so far Yin was never caught (Yang was though), so I really want Psych to air new episodes already, I can't wait to see Yin raise some more hell!

D.Gray-man. Just... D.Gray-man. Even the cute little protagonist has managed to be horrifying.

Also, pretty much anything from the SCP series, but especially the Possessive Mask. It's a classic comedy/tragedy mask (It switches between them) with an encyclopedic knowledge of history, other SCPs, and psychology. It's charismatic, flattering, sadistic and manipulative. Its hobbies include possessing people who wear it so it can talk for a while before it degrades the host body to mush, and breaking the minds of its interviewers, occasionally turning them into brainless servants. When it doesn't get a host in a while, it gets pissed and becomes a veritable Chernobyl of bleeding walls, cryptic and suicide-inducing writings, fevered whispers and giddy, high-pitched laughing. Oh, also, it's implied that it can't be contained forever. Here's a picture. Sleep tight.

I'd say in Persona 4, (seriously, if you're ever gonna play it, don't read it)
Adachi. Seriously, what the fuck, dude? He's creepy, because he's just a completely normal, yet sociopathic and narcisistic, guy who finds out he can kill people by throwing them into the TV. And proceeds to do so for fun.

Also, while Cabadath in the Chzo Mythos is pretty creepy, he balances out by being totally badass and Welsh. I think the creepiest one there is Chzo.
The elemental of pain that managed to devour all the other elementals of pain, that acts on animalistic urges, practically just instinct, and tortured Cabadath enough to get bored of it.

Also, Dong Zhuo. Because he was real.

Back
Top Bottom