• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Negrek vs. Zhorken

This seems like the worst idea but I guess I'll go with Djalène

EDIT: Also for the future I'm totally okay with actually being held to the DQ! I only use the extra time to procrastinate.

Last edited:
Superb work, Mudkip. Ready for round two?

Use aqua jet to accelerate a dive into the deepest recesses of the simulated water, well out of Djalène's reach. Then get resting, my friend.

Aqua Jet + Dive (down) ~ Rest

Is he trying to hit Djalène on his way down or not?

EDIT: Also uh are you trying to energyfaint? o_o wait no I forgot bulbasaur doesn't make Rest happen all at once.

Last edited:
I wouldn't interpret it as such, given "Use aqua jet to accelerate a dive into the deepest recesses of the simulated water".

Well, I guess the stall-and-snipe plan was too obvious. It was so awesome, too. >:(

So, uh. If water won't mess with your signal, use Psych Up; otherwise... use... Nasty Plot. Then the weakest Sub you can manage, then Sunny Day.

Psych Up/Nasty Plot ~ Substitute (10%) ~ Sunny Day

(Sorry for using the "If it'll work" workaround again; I just left it too late to ask. x_x I'm at least mostly sure it'd work in the games, given that it doesn't stop for Protect or Subs, either, but I don't know what that's worth here.)

(EDIT: Turns out it doesn't work, at least not in B/W.)

2015 EDIT: 1 exp/happiness for Meliko (now Delphi); 2 for Mudkip; $4 for both of us; bulbasaur gets $2. Any reffings bulbasaur might want to claim if he returns should be claimed separately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom