• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh, you Lose part 2!

tumblr_m6b8knxAwv1qgvqxoo1_500.png

pichu_wooperGif.gif

tumblr_m8ljohPfOl1r1w0vbo1_400.gif

I hate to bump a sort of old thread, but I don't think that it's old enough to make another thread of it. So yeah, bump.

lastmeal.png

The mewtwo comic almost got me to snigger in the last panel.

Almost.

Also, not much of this is even funny to me ' cuz I've seen it before. But, eh.

Can't do images or links right now... so have a joke (or something...)

There are three calves and their mother cow. The first calf walks up to its mother and says, "Mommy, why is my name Rose?" The mother cow's response: "Why dear, when you were born, a rose petal fell on your head."

The second calf walks up to its mother and asks why her name is tulip. Her mother tells her the same thing, except with a tulip petal, of course.

The final calf makes some indistinguishable sound along the lines of "mnnnmgh" and the mother says: " SHUT UP CYNDERBLOCK!"
I lose.
Link because it might be too big.

Last edited:
Frostagin, your signature is YLYL material.

Can't link right now, so here's a joke.
A cowboy needed a horse. He found one that a priest was selling. The priest told him that to make the horse go, you had to say,"Praise the lord!" and to make it stop, you had to say,"Halelujeah!"(I forgot how to spell it). So one day, when he was riding the horse near a canyon, and he forgot how to make the horse stop. Right as he was about to fall, he remembered and said,"Halelujeah!" (is that spelled right?) He was so relieved that he shouted,"Praise the lord!"

Back
Top Bottom