• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey TCoD, your favorite Pokemon is Scyther

Connoiseusse Burgundy

Like a piece of burnt toast!
Pronoun
she
ScytherJungle10.jpg

Whats yours?

Scyther Scyther Scyther Scyther
that's odd it won't let me type anything but Scyther
I keep trying to say my favorite Pokémon is Scyther but it's replacing it with Scyther and Scyther is not my favorite!!! my favorite is Scyther

Mods plz fix

I have to say "mods" because trying to say Scyther's name just filters it to Scyther since her name is a Pokémon name

My favorite Pokémon is Scyther! I love the touch of its slimy, purple skin, and it has an adorable noodly mustache, and cute puckered lips, and it's a big eater just like me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top ten Pokémon
1. Scyther
2. Scyther
3. Scyther
4. Scyther
5. Scyther
6. Scyther
7. Scyther
8. Scyther
9. Scyther
10. Scyther

WHAT IS HAPENGING

Eh, Scyther is all right. I didn't really care much about it until I read Scyther's fanfiction, and even then, that's the only thing going for it. It's kind of weird-looking, to me. I definitely prefer Scyther.

Scyther should really make a scyther-themed forum skin. I'm getting really tired of Minimal Scyther and Scyther Slash styles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scyther should really make a scyther-themed forum skin. I'm getting really tired of Minimal Scyther and Scyther Slash styles.

whoa how did you write the name of another Pokémon, no matter what I try it just comes out as Scyther sCyThEr sc y ther

I have this admiration towars Scyther. It's so beautiful... So majestic in its fluffy, shining-winged bug way. And its Pokédex entry sounds like it should be a legendary. Straight-up Amaterasu in insect form.

I like Scyther because it's cool and has blades. (Although I also like Scyther, which focuses more on special moves. Guess I just like the Grass type.) Then there's Scyther because it looks like a somewhat tanky dinosaur knight in shining armor. Might have something to do with the actual shiny armor and beautiful eyes inherent in the line (Scyther, of course, is less handsome and more cute. Probably one of the few cute little critters that cannot be hugged to death.)

why would anyone trade away the divine awesomeness that is scyther

HERETIC

obv trading Scyther to yourself so you get a Scyther without giving up your Scyther.

This, how could you think I would trade away an amazing Scyther? Once it evolves into Scyther after I trade it for a Scyther, I can go fight double battles with my Scyther and Scyther combo (because obv I have another Scyther than the one I evolves into Scyther)

I used a Scyther in Platinum and I actually liked it a lot, I understand that Scyther is better but I just don't like evolving Scyther. It got so many usable attacks in gen4, it was great.

Though then again this was the same team where I used Scyther - not even Scyther, but Scyther - of all things, so maybe it was luck that Scyther turned out so good

I absolutely love Scyther!! it became my favorite when I started my FireRed run back in sixth grade. I won't forget when I picked it at Oak's lab and used it to one-shot Brock. I registered here with it in my username, and from then on I've been inseparable from it.

Back
Top Bottom