• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Back from hiatus

Herbe

the dave of guy
Pronoun
xe/xem (plural)
Gosh, I miss this place.

My computer broke and I didn't have a laptop all last year... and now its been almost a full year since I logged on? Surprised I still remembered the password...

Anyway, I figure since a lot has changed in a year for me (I honestly wouldn't recognize younger me if I went through my post history, what was I thinking...)
and some of you might not know/recognize me, I figured I'd go ahead and make an introduction post again. (I'm going to overhaul my profile in just a bit...)

Hi! I'm Rosegold. (Formerly known as Lilycolo [was Lilypad my name once...? I don't remember but that too probably]) I do music stuff and I like to draw. A lot. I might have an unhealthy obsession with music and art.

In my spare time I watch gaming videos on youtube. Also other youtube stuff but it's really too much to list here...

And of course, Pokemon is huge for me. So expect to see me around :)

(When I was here, I used to do mafia and ASB a lot so I'm going to check how those are doing, see ya there!)

Hello! I'm pretty sure you left like in the same week or two that I joined, so I don't know you that well... But it's nice to see you're back regardless!

Back
Top Bottom