• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

Exactly~ :D Finally, someone who agrees with me. People always thought I was weird for wanting more visible ones. I'm pale as can be and my freckles used to be only one shade darker than my skin x.x but now my face is tanned and my freckles are tanneder~

Oh and more on the thread topic, I'd like the shape of my feet if they were less bony xD But from what I can see they're shaped rather nicely, they just need to be more filled out.

Freckles are adorable. :D I have some but only on my shoulders and nose because the rest of my skin just sort of ignores heat entirely.

Feet! <3 I don't get what's so gross about feet feet are great. Mine are alright.

My eyes are awesome. They're a perfect mix of my parents' eyes: hazel, exactly half-green and half-brown, though I'm told there are orange or red flecks in them, but I've never seen that. Also, they get *really* brown when I'm turned on. XD

I also have this awesome huge scar on my ribs. My cat scratched me when I picked him up once, and it scarred over very nicely. It's really fuckin huge.

I also really like my back, I dunno why.

If I were honest, I'd totally fuck me.

^I've never actually seen my back x.x I try to look in a mirror and I just keep going in circles trying to see it xD

Freckles are adorable. :D I have some but only on my shoulders and nose because the rest of my skin just sort of ignores heat entirely.

Feet! <3 I don't get what's so gross about feet feet are great. Mine are alright.

I have loads of freckles. I like those. I like my eyes when they don't turn away. People say they don't notice it (coughgfcough) but I never liked that.

Other than that they are blue mutant bastards apparently.

My mum told me recently I have nice eyebrows. :D Even though they're quite heavy, she says they're nicely shaped, and my face is proportioned well.

Yay~ I think that's good~

Blue eyes are nice! Especially with dark hair. :3

My hair is a kind of boring brown but yeah... My girlfriend says they are not purely blue, they are like blue but then also grey and green and a weird mix. I just think they're blue.

There is no such thing as a boring shade of brown~ Brown always seemed like very rich when it comes to hair colors to me.

I have a really thick blond-red color of hair. I also have a pretty fair complexion, so I get sun burnt really easy. Kinda like last week, band camp...So now I'm a great color of tan, and I have gotten quite a few freckles...

I also make jokes about how sexy my legs are... they are really hairy, and are kinda big, muscular and a bit of fat. My feet and hands are pretty big, and nicely sized.

I really like my eyes, they are a really dark brown, which I've been told look pretty when I cry. (I forget why I was crying a year ago at school... Oh, yeah, stupid wrestling coach.) My lips are kinda big, but not too big, prefect for playing the trumpet.

Yay for feeling good!

Last edited:
Hmm.. I have big blue eyes, combined with dark brown hair and fair skin. I think that's a nice combination. (: I've also been told I have nice legs.

Yay for high self esteem threads~ :DD

Well, I'm about 170 lbs. (that's because I have some decent muscle, at first glance it may not seem like much but when I flex you can really see them. On top of that, I'm 5' 11.5", almost to the 6 foot mark!). I'm also pretty thin, though I have the beginnings of a belly (no worry though, I get good exercise, and I should work it off soon). I guess I can owe my build to drumming, it's superb cardio and I get my muscle from playing bass drum in a drumline.

Oh yeah, and I also have awesome, dark brown headbanger hair \m/

Never really thought about it before, but my hair's semi-multicolored, and it's kinda cool. It's mainly light-brown, but it's got some random red strands here and there, and a blond streak underneath for no apparent reason. ^^

I'm pale as fuck but I've been sunburned only once(in the past few years), mildly, after being exposed to the sun all day.

I like my thighs =D
No, not my legs - my shins, in my opinion, are kind of weird. Other people seem to like my legs though. But I like my thighs <3

And my left arm. Yes, just my left. Because when my arms are wet, the water forms a smooth, shiny, perfect-looking surface on my left arm, but for some reason seems to separate, for lack of a better term, on my right arm. Like, you could see these little puddles and rivulets of water on my right arm when it's wet >.<

And sometimes I like my eyes~

Huh, I just realised there's so few things...

Okay, um, I like how the veins on the back of my hands spell out my name (Aaron) if crossed over.

I like how all the hair on my arms goes in one direction, though that's probably the same for everyone.

I like... Uh... I like how my hair looks if I'm going out and have actually taken the tine to wash, condition, hair dry and brush it.

Annnnd... I think that's it... Ummmm... Oh, I like my ass, apparantly. I've never done any excercise to shape it, but it supposedly looks good in a pair of jeans.

Now that's definitely it. I think. Ooh! Long fingers!

Yeah now that's it.

Back
Top Bottom