• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Swedish Music

Momoharu

Can't Tell Me Nothin
So yeah, after listening to something from buffalax, I've found out that I quite like the band called Nordman, which is like viking-ish. Well, I only like two of their songs, Du Behöver and Vandraren.

Any songs similar to this you wanna recommend?

Viking-ish what? Viking panflute music?

I recommend ABBA.

(and amon amarth if you like hairy naked-chested guys with mead horns playing death metal..)

ABBA

if you want metal i have a bunch, all my favourite metal bands are like from there so uhhh

fuck strange music that my parents listen to at discos and beardy manchildren pretending to be Norse warriors

Sweden brought The Hives to the world. there is no honour we could bestow upon their country that could truly reward the epic contribution they made to music.

In Flames

and Amon Amarth is pretty cool, they just play their viking metal and doesn't afraid of anything.

Back
Top Bottom