• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digimon club!

Has anyone ever played Digimon World 1, 2, and/or 3? I remember playing 2 a long time ago but don't remember much about it. I still have both 1 and 3, though. I think the battle system in 1 was really fun and different, and I sometimes think that it'd be cool if there was a Pokemon spin-off using that style. Anyone who's played will know what I mean. Digimon World 3 was pretty fun, too. I got really into trying to beat a while ago, but got stuck about halfway through. I think I couldn't get past- was it Zanbamon? Well, right after the first Bulbmon fight.

The only Digimon games I've ever played Are ROMs of DW:DS and DW:Dawn, and I recently bought Digimon World Dusk, my first and only real-life Digimon game.

My team currently consists of RiseGreymon, Etemon, and Crescemon as my main fighters. Their names are Marcus, Presley, and Diana respectively.

My Relief Digimon are DotMirageGaogamon, which I'm considering degenerating and digivolving into MirageGaogamon, Monochromon named Misery (after BlackWarGreymon's personality in the second season of the animé), who will digivolve into Vermilimon then BlackWarGreymon as soon as possible, and a Biyomon named Sora. Biyomon's original name was Acid, and she digivolved into Saberdramon then Karatenmon, but that was before Spaekle told me about the Aptitude stuff. Now she'll digivolve into Birdramon so I can get a Garudamon.

THANK YOU SO MUCH SPAEKLE!! *tackle-glomp* <333

*ahem*
Any team-judging, please? I've been considering degenerating and digivolving Etemon to get BlackWereGarurumon, but Gulfmon, eh...I'm not too fond of.

As for progress, I've just restored Dark S Area and I'm in the middle of my first three-star species quest, the Beast quest. I'm supposed to give the Wing Ring to Penguinmon, and I've already given it to the fake one and talked to the real one, so now I'm looking for the Muchomon (fake Penguinmon) to take the Wing Ring back. Have I progressed well enough? All my Digimon (with the exception of Misery and Sora, since they've been degenerated) are above level 30, mostly around level 35-40. The ones that were just degenerated are almost at level 20.

Last edited:
*glomped :'D*

Sorry, Dusk is the only game I've actually played, but it'd be cool to play some of the older ones if I could get my hands on them somewhere.

Yeah, so I've picked my Dusk game back up. I was seriously considering restarting out of boredom for a while, but I'm far too attached to my Lucemon to do that. <3 Kind of annoying, though, because I've already accepted the Gaia Origin mission, it seems I can't cancel it now, Gaia Origin is really REALLY hard, and I want to do some other missions. ; ; So now I'm just levelling up and stuff. I finally got a MarineDevimon!

May I ask, how far away are the Legendary Tamer and Gaia Origin quests from that one where you have to rescue Julia by fighting ChaosGallantmon?

I have my first fairly-trained Mega, a Dianamon. I had a DotMirageGaogamon by using the reward code thing, but I finally degenerated him to get a regular MirageGaogamon. And my Vermilimon is back, being re-leveled to digivolve into BlackWarGreymon. And my Ogremon is back to BlackWereGarurumon =DDD

Also, I made three fan-Digis of the same digivolution line (In-Training, Rookie, and Champion), but I'm too lazy to scan their pictures right now. They are Scrubmon, Mopmon, and Hauntmon. The whole line is to somehow resemble both mops and pirates at the same time, maybe even ghosts or dragons at Ultimate and Mega, with the exception of Scrubmon (who looks like a scrub-brush) and Mopmon (who's a floating thing with one eye, a mop on his head (with the mop head serving as his hair), mop-like hands, and a mouth that can shoot tiny cannonballs).

I did scan a not-yet-colored, sort of funny-looking pencil drawing of Flamedramon, though. It says "Flames of Courage" instead of "Fire of Courage" because I was going to write "Flamedramon", but it wouldn't fit =P Compromising is good.

My Favorite Digimon are as follows.
Baby/Fresh: Botamon, Punimon, Yuramon, Puwamon, Kiimon, & Jyarimon.
In-Training: Koromon, Tsunomon, Tanemon, Pinamon, Moonmon, Sunmon, Yaamon, Gigimon.
Child/Rookie: BlackAgumon, Agumon, BlackGabumon, Gabumon, Palmon, Falcomon, Lunamon, Coronamon, Impmon, & Guilmon.
Adult/Champion: BlackGreymon, Greymon, BlackGarurumon, Garurumon, Togemon, Lekismon, Firamon, IceDevimon, Growlmon.
Perfect/Ultimate: BlackMetalGreymon, MetalGreymon, ShadowWereGarurumon, WereGarurumon, Lilimon, Crescemon, Flaremon, SkullSatamon & WarGrowlmon.
Ultimate/Mega: BlackWarGreymon, WarGreymon, BlackMetalGarurumon, MetalGarurumon, Rosemon, Dianamon, Apollomon, Beelzemon, Gallantmon.
Mode Changes: Beelzemon Blast Mode, Gallantmon Crimson Mode.
X Digimon: BlackWarGreymon-X, WarGreymon-X, MetalGarurumon-X, Beelzemon-X, & Gallantmon-X.
Spirits: Kazemon, Zephyrmon, Ancient Irismon, Flamemon, Agunimon, BurningGreymon, Aldamon, EmperorGreymon,
Strabimon, Lobomon, KendoGarurumon, Beowolfmon, MagnaGarurumon & Susanoomon.

Last edited:
I just beat Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, for the second time, earlier today.

My favorite Digimon from this playthrough that I used is SaberLeomon, as he was my first Lv. 99 Digimon in the game.

IN Cyber Sleuth? Definitely SaberLeomon.

Yes, in Cyber Sleuth, which should kinda be obvious seeing as that was what you were talking about. I personally agree that SaberLeomon is the better of the two in-game. I'm kinda jealous that you could afford Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.

Back
Top Bottom