• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

I've never actually posted here, BUT THAT CHANGES TODAY.

MonaLisaSelfie_zps8d6aeca5.png

self_portrait_charcoal_by_taylorboykin-d897kh3.jpg

tumblr_nj1rbnrlhc1r3e9xdo1_500.jpg

I had an audition yesterday and originally took this pic because like five other people wore the same color i did and it was funny considering the song I picked

80d122bb-348a-4932-970f-557973abbbd9.jpg

A friend of mine yelled at me and told me that I don't take enough pictures of myself. So here.

Last edited:
So my hair looks like shit today but I figured I've never posted a picture of myself on here so why not

z3GjOYml.jpg

Pretty Flora is pretty, as always.

Dar, you look more or less exactly how you should look. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but you seriously... you just look like Dar.

Arylett, you're pretty! But not a clone of your avatar. Somehow, this is surprising.

So I cosplayed as Simon Blackquill from the Ace Attorney series for SwampCon this year. I even ran into an Apollo Justice cosplayer while I was there.

tumblr_njh1ojI7Gk1rgwocko1_250.jpg
tumblr_njh1ojI7Gk1rgwocko2_250.jpg
tumblr_njh1ojI7Gk1rgwocko3_250.jpg
tumblr_njh1ojI7Gk1rgwocko4_250.jpg
tumblr_njh1ojI7Gk1rgwocko5_250.jpg
tumblr_njh1ojI7Gk1rgwocko6_250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom