• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where did you get your Username from?

My username comes from an original username which I used in PFU and that was rossomore. A username that I got from my older sister who sometimes called me in birthday cards: Rossomore Montgomery III.
Other nicknames I have used are Rossymore, a username I seem to use in forums that had ASB's, Esprix, a username I use in two other forums (one of which is Bulbagarden), Espeomoon I use in Serebii and Rossamore I/II/III/IV which I used in four forums that where made by a friend of mine called Mudkip 11 and others which are Crosspeice and Severity, both of which I have in two different forums but never posted in.

Those are all the usernames I have used!

Raikou- Because that pokemon's my favorite.

The "Exo" part is actually a little more complicated that (And no, it's not because it makes the name sound cool.) Several years ago, some friends of mine and I were watching the pokemon movie with Jirachi. When that giant, mutant Groudon came out one of my friends said: "Is that... Exo-Groudon?." We could never figure out what he meant. When I registered on a different forum, I remembered that little incident, put that into my name, and it's stuck ever since.

Aqua059 - This was the name I first used online. Had to do with my first-ever fanfiction, which SUCKED. All of the characters were terrible...except two. Lugia and Scorch-the-Arcanine. That last one, for strange plot reasons, had blue stripes and a secondary Water typing - over time, the explanation became "he's a Delta Species." He was kinda my muse, that one character that represented me. And so I used the name AquaArcanine on SPPf (I used that account once and forgot about it, I think.) Somehow, that name was taken on FFnet when I registered there, so voila - Aqua059.

Near the end of 2008, I underwent a serious personality shift, probably just me growing up. And so I chose a new username, to reflect the new me.

Sunnybeam - Well, once, I was asked what Pokemon best reflects my personality. After much thought, I replied with "Cherrim." And with Charrim's ability and what-not, the Sunnybeam strategy is a wonderful thing for Cherrim...and here I am now.

Something called randomly-pick-a-page-on-wikipedia-and-think-hey-this-is-a-nice-name-and-BAM-cool-name

Vaporeon~: I think I was drunk when I thought that up.

Mewtwo=I was crazed with Mewtwo at the time
Mewtoo=Mewtwo was taken on PE2K
Mystarious=Basically a typo of mysterious. It stuck, and I use it everywhere EXCEPT the above and below:
Miss Kitty=My DS username
Mysti=My SSBB username
Myskitti=Runescape. Mystarious, Mewtwo, and Miss Kitty were taken. So I combined Mysti with Miss Kitty, and there you go!

Hmm.
Well..
NewbieWartortle-I was watching Scrubs. Newbie+Wartortle. All smooshed because I may have been drunk. Same goes for ScooterWartortle. Man, did I ever abuse that name-changer.

RandomTyphoon-Now, this is one of the few usernames I like. I remember, in a conversation with a member who I'm not even sure is on here anymore, I called myself "Random Oddball." After the forum-crash, I wanted to start out fresh. Remebering this incident, I started out with Random. For "Typhoon," I wanted something with water.

Rai(chu) + Chao.

Raichu because it's my favourite Pokemon and Chao because back when I first created the username (around 2006 or 2007) I loved Chao.

Latiaslord - To show that I laked Latias and also that I was a boy.
Alxprit - Check the fake pokemon thread. He's my creation.

Ooh, forgot one:

FuroraKaijin: Used in stupid places that don't allow spaces. It's just "Flora" and "Ash" translated into Japanese. Nothin' special.

Someday I AM gonna use Mistress of Flowers and Burnt Stuff, though.

My username is a reference to my avatar and a tribute to my favourite poster on another forum. The avatar is from a webcomic called 'Charby the Vampirate'. Look it up if you feel like it, and see if you can guess which character it is. Beware of the early art; it bites.

I won't tell you the name of the other forum I frequent still, or the name of the poster I admire: both of us enjoy our privacy.

Maywhite-I was obsessed with may at the time of the creation of the name,white because thats what jack choose as his fake last name(He is my bro)

Pinestar:Pine because I dunno,star because of the warriors books

At school I'm famous for being unknown. I don't talk unless I'm with friends or really ticked. Nobody there really knows who I am, half don't even know my real name. XD
Thus I'm notoriouse for being an unknown.

Back
Top Bottom