• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

Mai: Seems pretty sweet, and amusing. Has a bit of quirkiness I can't explain, but that I do certainly like, and appears to have a great sense of humour.

Wargle: You're fun to shout at, and have weird fake married couples arguments with about you being a giant turkey drag queen. :>

Mai: Seems pretty sweet, and amusing. Has a bit of quirkiness I can't explain, but that I do certainly like, and appears to have a great sense of humour.

Wargle: You're fun to shout at, and have weird fake married couples arguments with about you being a giant turkey drag queen. :>
Ily2.

Not to mention your hornyface-dogness.

HEY I'M BACK AGAIN o.o; *shot*

>Pwnemon

I haven't talked to you at all, true. From what I've seen of you, you seem overall friendly, if not slightly prone to blurting things out.

Pwnemon: Ah, been a while since I last seen you. You've taken a great fall in activity recently, at least to my eyes. I remember when you joined, your political views were so different from everyone else. All I can say is...get more active, man. You're pretty awsome.

Pwnemon: Ah, been a while since I last seen you. You've taken a great fall in activity recently, at least to my eyes. I remember when you joined, your political views were so different from everyone else. All I can say is...get more active, man. You're pretty awsome.

That great fall in activity can be attributed to my parents taking away all video games until school is out because I missed a couple homework assignments. I'll try and be more active this summer, though!

Exo: A talented RPer who I respect and really need to RP with more. It's sad that my fluctuating activity estranges me from so many awesome people. :/

Exo is pretty cool. He should get out more, though, he spends all of his time RPing.

And Stormecho is like a flower that only blooms at random intervals. Awesome when it's there but you never know when it won't be.

Exo Raikou: A good RPer who's been around since like, forever ago. You RP some pretty smart and frustrating villains, and jerky characters and are quite prolific with this. Sadly, though, in spite of my respect of your RPing skills, I don't know much of your actually personality behind the characters.

Stormecho: 'Eeeyy, it's the Almighty Question Mark! A lot of what Blastoise says applies here. I do wish you had a bit more activity so that we could talk more! About awesome RPing stuff. You have some good jerky characters too, like Exo Raikou. Good at the prideful type. Outside of that, you seem very nice and nerdy, but I mean nerdy in a completely good and awesome way.

Arylett: What haven't I already said about you? You create awesome RPs and awesome characters and I've known you for years. I am glad that you think I am nerdy in a good way because you are just as nerdy, and good at making those shifty characters that aren't good or evil. Gotta love those~

Blastoise: That was very poetic and accurate. I wish I could bloom more often - maybe I will at some point. Thank you! I've sort of known you for a while, and you're a pretty cool guy - alas, I don't know you as well as I want to. :/ Let's get together and hang out at some point, aye?

Back
Top Bottom