• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestion

Skoonk

I come here occasionally.
Pronoun
they/he/she
Hello, TCoD, I have a suggestion for the forums; we should have a blog section. A blog section where members can post about there lives, the forum, or ALIENS(I don't know,someone might)

This should be in Forum Discussion; as you note, it's a suggestion for the forums, not the main site.

I don't really see the need for a special section as it is - we already have the Laughing and Coughing Cupboards where people share happy or unpleasant happenings from their lives, the Miscellaneous Discussion and Silliness sections where general discussion-sparking thoughts could be posted, the Writing section where you can share thoughts or essays, the Other Creativity section... If there is significant interest in having dedicated blog threads, I could make a section for it, but currently I don't really see the point.

I don't understand why you would want this feature on a forum when there are websites dedicated to this purpose that do it a lot better and are easy to link to. Isn't that what LiveJournal is for?

Back
Top Bottom