• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SHOP] Arcanine's Ensemble

Amaguq

Keyblades kick a$$
You walk through the dense fog and happen upon a small cottage. Curious, you enter and find to your surprise many young Pokemon scampering around on the floor. A young Growlithe approaches and you bend to scratch it behind the ears. "Can I help you?" You quickly straighten to find a young girl giving you a quizzical look. "This is Amaguq's Ensemble, where you can trade just about any Pokémon." She hands you a card with her trading license on it.

Platinum Friend Code
1376 3081 3451​
RULES
NO HACKS // I won't accept any Pokemon obtained by Action Replay or Gameshark. However, I do accept cloned Pokemon.

BE PATIENT // I do have a life outside of his forum. So if you ask for a trade, allow me reasonable time to get ready, especially if I have to breed multiple Pokemon.

NO SPAMMING // The only place to advertise your threads and sites is in your signature, not my thread.

.-----------------------------------------------.
KEY
NN - Nicknameable
LV1 - Are bred and at level 1
.-----------------------------------------------.

Available:
- Pokémon (all are NN and LV1)
Abra
Aipom
Aron
Bagon
Beldum
Burmy
Charmander
Chikorita
Chimchar
Cranidos
Croagunk
Cyndaquil
Dratini
Drifloon
Duskull
Eevee
Elekid
Finneon
Gastly
Gible
Hoppip
Houndour
Kabuto
Lapras
Larvitar
Magby
Mareep
Miltank
Misdreavus
Mudkip
Murkrow
Nidoran♀
Nosepass
Numel
Omanyte
Pineco
Piplup
Ponyta
Porygon
Ralts
Riolu
Rotom
Scyther
Sheildon
Shinx
Skorupi
Smeargle
Snorunt
Snubbull
Spheal
Squirtle
Starly
Stunky
Sunkern
Swinub
Torchic
Totodile
Trapinch
Tropius
Turtwig
Tyrogue
Vulpix
Yanma
Zigzagoon

-Legends
Articuno
Azelf (NN)
Moltres
Uxie (NN)
Zapdos
If there is something you don't see here or in my requested list, PM me and I may be able to get it.

- Services
Level Up: I can level up your Pokémon to whatever level you choose. Anything above level 50 will require a shiny or a legendary Pokémon. From levels 40 to 50, a Pokémon around the same level is required. For anything less, it can be negotiated.

-----------------------------------

Requesting:
Chinchou
Heracross
Jynx
Sentret
Shuckle
Stantler
Qwilfish

- Legends (Just for Dex entry)
Mew
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Latias
Latios
Jirachi
Phione

Trading History:
Mewtwo - My Larvitar (Adamant Male) w/Outrage and Houndour (Adamant Female) w/Thunder Fang, Fire Spin, Beat Up, and/or Will-o-Wisp for their Chimchar and Manaphy (Dex) [COMPLETED]
Claudster - My Vulpix for their Stantler [ACTIVE]

((Working Name and Intro))

Last edited:
Re: Arcanine's Ensemble

L-Larvi...tar... must... have...
Houndour are awesome, too.
So... wonder what I have that you want...

Shop Update

The haves and wants sections have been updated to my current status in Platinum.

Sorry I can't do this today. Maybe tomorrow after 5:00 but not between
6:30 and 7:30
On that note I'm avalable at those times every weekday (except this Friday)
So yeah.

All right I guess i'll see you then as well.

Sorry I don't think I'll be able to make it today. You see I don't have wi-fi in my house so I have
to head to the End of my street. and it is raining right now. so maybe tomorrow same time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom