• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PMD Sky question

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
so. like. as of late I've started trying to recruit Kecleon. if I'm not mistaken, the highest recruit chance Kecleon can get is .5%, or one in 200. except I'm fairly sure I've faced over 200 Kecleon since I've started trying to recruit and, obviously, no success. so what I'm wondering is did I miss a criterion somewhere.

what I am using is a level 100 Mew with the Fast Friend IQ skill and a Golden Mask. Bulbapedia shows that this should be all I need but since I'm failing to recruit Kecleon I'm wondering if there's something else I need to do :VVV or if I should just keep trying.

In the original, if you were lv. 100 and had a friend bow, Kecleon had a 1/1000 rate.

Or maybe you're just unlucky.

In the original, if you were lv. 100 and had a friend bow, Kecleon had a 1/1000 rate.

yeah... there's no way I would have ever gone for Kecleon in the originals. But I have everything except Kecleon in Sky so now I'm attempting to get it...

Or maybe you're just unlucky.

recent track record suggests this is the case.

either that or I /am/ missing something.

your chances of recruiting a kecleon with those in 200 tries are .633042178273833. make sure you actually have the mask equipped and go slaughter kecleons.

given that I need to know where Kecleons /are/ I start out with the X-Ray Specs equipped, but every time I see a Kecleon approaching I make sure to switch to the Golden Mask while I kill it and then back to the X-Ray Specs.

Back
Top Bottom