• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello!

lasagnalover9

Pronoun
he
...I only came for the free snacks. Nah, just kidding. :talking: I've been visiting the Cave of Dragonflies site for years, so I thought why not join the forums. Anyway, you'll probably find me in the:
-Writing forums (I write fanfiction and creepypasta.)
-Art Forums (I make Fakemon.)
-Anime-Style Battling (I'm an ASBer.)
-I also breed perfect Pokémon.
-I partake in Wonder Trade Wednesday (Although I have next to no patience, so with me it's honestly just whatever day I wanna Wonder Trade on.)

But I could be lurking anywhere... you've been warned :evil:

Last edited:
Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies, where we drink tea, eat cod, and discuss things. Clearly you have good taste if you chose this forum register on to, so I'll give you some recommendations; the Mafia forum and the Forum Games forum are fun places to visit, in addition to the ASB forum. Anyway, have a good time!

What... I don't have anything behind my back.... *takes free snacks and runs*

Back
Top Bottom