• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random tags not working

Vyraura

Finntroller
my signature's code, I don't see what makes it mess up sometimes.

{random}{QUOTE=altmer}granted power metal has swords but at least that is manly{/QUOTE}|||{QUOTE=firepoke4ever}Castform looks like either a butt or boobs with a head attached to it.{/QUOTE}|||{QUOTE=Shining Eevee;100431}Actually, I believe his last name is Gayboy. He mentioned it somewhere....{/QUOTE}{/random}

{random}There is no god. Our creed is but for ourselves.|||Religion is weakness. To be religious is to broadcast your feeble mental control of what you don't know.|||Are you aware that the church has thought the Sun orbited the Earth until 1962. Where do I begin?{/random}
{SIZE="1"}oh and Pearl friend code: 0559-3713-9949{/SIZE}

the random tags will appear sometimes, between the quote and remark.

Last edited:
Re: as some of you may have noticed something wrong with my random tags

It's not {random}. ^^

That's probroly it.

I believe he/she/it was using { and } to show us the coding. If his/her/its signature is anything to go by, he/she/it did in fact use [ ].

As for the actual problem? I have no idea, sorry =[

ZC you are 100% right, if I cp the code right in you get a nice view of my signature in a post.

The [noparse] BBCode exists, you know.

In any case, I think I know why that is; it's a matter of the regular expression messing up because you have two random tags. I'll see if I can fix it.

EDIT TO TEST: This is a random sentence. This is another random sentence.

EDIT2: Yup, fixed.

It seems to be working now, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom