• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I was a Butterfree

That was more of a "please rephrase".

Also, since the forum is still slow, I'm splitting You're Banned into a couple of threads because dude, 5k posts :(

Oh my god I lost 3 posts as a result of all the deletion. THREE POSTS

now my post count is but a meager 392 when it could otherwise be 395 damn you evil mods

excuse me while I sit in my closet and cry some more

Well, post count isn't such a big deal...but why was it considered "spam" and stuff? I'm just asking....

Well, post count isn't such a big deal...but why was it considered "spam" and stuff? I'm just asking....

A 900 page thread, full of people merely counting, that was slowing down the forums? That caused database errors and suchlike?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Don't forget that it took the forums down for half an hour when I tried to delete it and then Butterfree had problems too!

Oh, NOW I see...that's why we were getting database errors...-_-. Never knew that.

EDIT: Woah, never knew that it caused that much problems....

vB has to process every post earlier in the thread in order to get to the last page of the thread.

Loading really freaking huge threads makes the server cry deep in its cold little heart.

Don't make really freaking huge threads filled with nothing.

o_O didn't know that the thread would be that popular when he made it.

I loled when some people had 0 posts but were still Butterfree XD

Presumably he did not know that it would crash the forum, either.

No one's blaming him for anything, anyway, but a whole lot of nothing has just as much substance as a small bit of nothing.

The forum game nonsense all really makes no sense. I post there when there really is nothing to do but some of them really are pointless. I'm glad US V.S World is gone.

Well it's been over three weeks. I once, a long time ago, had nearly 1100 posts, but about 150 of them got deleted due to the forum games issue. But finally, I've returned to the ranks of the Butterfree. Getting trapped back in a shell after experiencing the freedom of flight was a hard, almost devestating experience to take, but it's finally over. I hope this time I can stay this way.

Please don't delete more topics I posted to and put me back in the hard green shell of a metapod...

After I became a Butterfree, I never went back because I rarely posted in the Forum Games, except out of boredom.

So sorry who were transported back to the cold, hard shell of a Metapod, having limited movement.

EDIT: I just realized last time I checked my post count was in the 4ks. Now it is in the 3ks.

Back
Top Bottom