• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Can't View Threads

shadow_lugia

Warning: May contain nuts
So, yeah. For some odd reason, I was just happily looking around the sprites, and when I click on one to view it, nothing shows up but a big blank white wall of nothingness. I thought it was just that thread, tried it on a few others, and the same thing happens. I tried looking in different sub-forums, and it still does it. Little help, please?

...Come to think of it, making this was stupid, since I can't view it when someone replies with the answer.

I'm having the same problem; this is actually the first thread I've been able to view for about five minutes now, and most of the others (I can see that new post in the Introductions forum, for the record) still aren't showing up. It might have something to do with whatever Butterfree's editing in the control panel.

EDIT: aaaand now they seem to be working. Huh.

I had the same problem yesterday. Obviously, it's working now.

Back
Top Bottom