• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

KRXQ Sacramento Radio Hosts Encourage Violence Against Transgender Children

This is why Freedom of Speech is a double-edged sword in the US.

If this was in good ol' Thailand, they would be the most hated people in the country.

Fixed.

They accept their transsexuals like no other in Thailand.

But, just a liiiiittle bit south of that, *pokes location* these people would not just be accepted for bashing transsexuals, but probably lauded for it, too.

on nausea: I actually did feel sick when I listened to it. No exaggeration, just queasiness. I also started yelling at the audio clip ... yeah.

Picture_2.png

WHY DO WE LET PEOPLE LIKE THIS LIVE

I'm speechless.
All I can say about this is that it's downright sickening to know that people like this even exist. I feel like throwing up, no joke.

Personally I don't think I'll listen to the audio.
How can some people live with so much hatred, it's extraordinary. Guys like these, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc look like they're either angry or happy with other people's misfortune 24/7.

"Allowing transgenders to exist, pretty soon it becomes normal to fall in love with the animals," they said.
Because when gays started gaining acceptance, it became normal to fuck corpses.

For his part, States bragged that if his own son were to ever dare put on a pair of high heels, States would beat his son with one of his own shoes. He urged parents whose own little boys expressed a desire to wear a dress to verbally abuse and degrade them as a viable response. "Because you know what? Boys don't wear high heel shoes. And in my house, they definitely don't wear high heels.
What a shite parent.

I mean, beating kids with shoes and verbally degrading them, yeesh... and what exactly is wrong with letting them dress up?

This kind of people makes me despair.

i'm in despaaaaaaaair

They were calling this little Omaha transgirl a freak the entire time. Yelling at her parents for letting her switch to a public school so she could live as female. And they kept getting callers agreeing with them, like one guy who claimed he was a psychologist and said, 'I have a doctorate in psychology and these people are freaks.'

Okay, I gave a bit of the audio a listen, I felt my IQ drop.
Did anyone catch this Arnie guy berating peanut allergies near the beginning before they went into the main rabble? For the love of gods I'm in tears over this man's sheer existence. Didn't make it much farther than that. Angry letters will be written.

My god. This is disgusting. That Arnie guy said he was "open-minded" at the beginning, but...that doesn't seem like the case. >:/

holy shit. i hate people like this so much. i feel bad for that poor woman who has the guts to defend the transgender kids against those MANLY REAL MEN

if you're thinking of writing to them, then i'll save you time, this is their email: rad@robarnieanddawn.com

I just wrote them a rather pleasant letter. :]
Post it here, pretty please?

Also:
"They did a segment about gays having blood on their knees from being bent over on the floor. And one about a 'pink taco, where Arnie is referring to a little six year old girl, saying she ought to go trick-or-treating as 'a pink taco.'"
a "joke" about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
The hosts were criticizing the efforts of a Kansas woman named Jeanette Fennell who was campaigning to make SUV's safer [...] "When Mr. Peak told me the radio station was trashing me and calling me 'a whore', I immediately called and wanted to talk to the host, but they hung up on me.
The September 13, 2002 segment involved one of the program hosts playing the role of a young boy describing how his father wanted to take photographs of him in the nude and show the youngster his erect penis.
What the fuck. How is this show on air? Maybe I'm being faggy and European but this shit would not fly over here. Maybe in the newer EU countries and even that's iffy.

On a happy note, that news article linked me to this story which cheered me up immediately. So cute.

I really kind of held back as I was trying to be as civil as possible (ha), but here it is:

I am writing to say that I, like so many others, am shocked and appalled at the content discussed on KRXQ and fully endorse any and all efforts to cut down advertising, fire Rob Williams and Arnie States, or even shut the station down.

It really says something about a man when he's so insecure about his masculinity that he needs to endorse violence against small children just because they have the courage to be themselves. These children are stronger than you monsters will ever be, because they are out facing a world with disgusting freaks like you in it, rather than making immature remarks about others to make themselves feel better through a medium where their faces are generally unknown to the public. You people are cowards.

I don't care what your excuse is. I don't care if you think it's funny. It isn't. This isn't free speech, either. It's hate speech. It is you who need to stop hiding behind laws so that you don't have to take responsibility for what you've said on your show. It frightens me that adults can be this childish. I'll bet that you wouldn't have the balls to say half of this garbage in public - where people can see your faces, and come right up to give you the smackdown you both deserve. You wouldn't dare venture beyond your cuddly little security blankie of radio anonymity and the first amendment, because you all are just that masculine, right? It's good to know that you all have no problems with your identity whatsoever to the point where you can berate women and children from your little high horses. It's cute, really. In addition to your blankies, you have little ponies too!

You don't realize just how pathetic you are.

Back
Top Bottom