• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eysenck personality test

plot.php

Extroversion (sociability) |||| 15%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 52%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 33%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Extroversion (sociability) |||| 16%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 59%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 53%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately high which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.

plot.php

um, okay. I don't feel like I've learned much about myself.

edit: lol I'm emotional? This test sucks.

Extroversion (sociability) |||| 18%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Neuroticism results were high which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Psychoticism results were high which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately high which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 43%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 67%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 38%

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 47%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 62%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 58%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Psychoticism results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.
plot.php

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 42%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||| 50%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||| 28%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were low which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

plot.php

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||| 52%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||| 37%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 46%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Neuroticism results were moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.

plot.php

That's about right. I have a feeling that if I'd taken this test a few months ago I would have been a lot more melancholic, but I've developed personally a lot since moving.

Extroversion (sociability) |||||| 30%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||| 31%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 40%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

plot.php

Extroversion (sociability) |||| 15%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 57%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 51%

Cool I guess? Scored surprisingly low on the latter categories.

Extroversion (sociability) 47%
Neuroticism (emotionality) 47%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) 36%

plot.php

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||| 59%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 54%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 40%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

plot.php

If you were slap bang in the centre you must be the most balanced person. Ever.

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||| 59%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 41%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Neuroticism results were high which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

plot.php

There might be something to this.

Extroversion (sociability) |||| 13%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 68%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 45%

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others

plot.php

Yup, another melancholic. Not surprised that's what I ended up with.

Last edited:
I made up my own personality test y'all should take.

Question 1:
What would you do if there was a nuclear holocaust, and only you (and possibly any loved ones) survived?

1) I would probably die quickly due to my own actions, unintentionally.
2) I am not sure as I can't really imagine that scenario in a realistic manner.
3) I would survive well and become one of those survivor types.
4) I would do well because I have a strong sense of morality.
5) None of the above/not sure.

Question 2:
What would you do if you were a/the God and had the potential to create a/the universe?

1) I would probably mess things up because being a/the God is a big responsibility.
2) I am not sure as I can't really imagine that scenario in a realistic manner.
3) I would create a universe much better than this one by structure.
4) I would instill better morals and be more active in people's lives.
5) None of the above/not sure.

How to score (don't look 'til you picked):

If you answered mostly 1, 3, 4, you have strong personal biases about yourself, and thus all of your personality tests are biased towards your specific self-image.

If you answered mostly 2, 5 you either have a strong personal bias of seeing yourself as indecisive, or don't have a strong notion of self-image that would color a personality test.

Extroversion (sociability) |||||| 30%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||| 24%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 36%

Neuroticism results were low which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

plot.php

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
What a load of bullcrap, that last part.

plot.php

I'd say that it's true, but it's a bit vague and relies on the horoscope hook; bogus personality traits based on general ones. For example, I'm a Capricorn. If I read from Horoscope Monthly that I'm very kind and optimistic, I'll draw back to the times where I was kind and optimistic and assume that's how I always am. Because I identify as a Capricorn, I assume those traits are correct. Only works for positive traits.

The melancholic trend I think I can explain: we're in an Internet forum filled with quiltbags and liberals who like Pokemon. So being a quiltbag puts those people in the minority. Being in an Internet forum gives anonymity to an extent, and people find it easier to talk here rather than face to face. I do anyway. There's also the hobby: Pokemon, MLP, that stuff. All geek stuff that hasn't hit mainstream just yet, or in the former's case, hipster fodder. So not many people would be into that stuff. Some may even feel ridiculed for it despite not being bullied. So they become reclusive because their passion doesn't match with most people's. Also adds to the pessimism because "the world hates me". If you're an MLP-loving liberal quiltbag in the US, there's bound to be hate and oftentimes that embeds itself into your worldview. Which also links into anxiety; what if people find out? what if I become ridiculed because of how I act? How do I act? WRAAAA?!

Blame the psychologist in me.

Last edited:
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 59%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 41%

Extroversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Back
Top Bottom